who is going to austin this year just to watch

I will keep with tradition and make my 38th straight state tourney regardless of if there is no local team to make it.

Mike

That is some good stuff right there. Will your Dad be making that trip as well?

A buddy of mine from Stephenville scooped me up a couple of Tickets, so I will be taking my oldest son to his first state tournament trip this year.

I am hoping to start that tradition that your dad started with you.

I hope he does not walk into any stop signs, when we get there. (inside joke)

I will keep with tradition and make my 38th straight state tourney regardless of if there is no local team to make it.

Mike

That is some good stuff right there. Will your Dad be making that trip as well?

A buddy of mine from Stephenville scooped me up a couple of Tickets, so I will be taking my oldest son to his first state tournament trip this year.

I am hoping to start that tradition that your dad started with you.

I hope he does not walk into any stop signs, when we get there. (inside joke)

LOL!! That was classic, you have to admit even though it happened to you!

My Dad's health just won't allow him to go sit through all those games. He wasn't able to go last year when Silsbee went because of his cancer treatment. It stopped a streak of 50 straight years of going to the tourney. He was upset about that, not so much of ending the streak, but missing Silsbee at the tourney. If Silsbee goes again this year, he will go but will probably only watch the sessions that Silsbee is in.

It is a tradition with my family as you know so well. My dad started going to the tournament in 1958 and he took me to my first tourney in 1972, I was 8 years old. I haven't missed one since. It's just an awesome time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086