Brookeland 43 Big Sandy 34 Final

KFDM COOP

IF YOU WAS AT THE GAME YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THAT 3 OFF THE STARTER WAS NOT THERE,FOR BS.

Where were the three starters? Will they be back for the playoffs?

i dont thing so

Partner!  Looks like there is a story here.  I'm sure you won't let this get by.

not my me let lrt a sleeo dog lie

didnt get a chance to make the game yesterday. but by the score it looks like they missed those 3 players. which 3 players was it?

yea this a basketball forum, people wanted to know why the kids werent playing not who sold them drugs. the kids made a stupid mistake and coach foster took care of it.

"The Scout" your the one who asked which 3 players & the question was answered!!!  Everyone knows Coach Foster is an upstanding great coach with lots of respect from many and from the action taken he has proven what kind of coach and person he is. This season the one's who are hurt are the team, the coach, and their fans that were let down.

Hopefully this will be an eyeopener for the players in-hand and others it could happen to, near & far.................

Hope the rest of the team can keep their heads up & finish as strong as possible.  I commend the one's that have went by the book and worked so hard this season.  This Big Sandy team, i'm sure, had wishes of making it back to state this year, and it's just a shame that they have been let down by thier teammates like this. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder