Lamar vs. NW State Updates..LU Wins 2 In A Row!!!

KFDM COOP

We came out really focused, and never looked back. Of course, NWST. isn't a very good team at all, but a blowout is a blowout, and I'll take one any day of the week.

Anthony Miles looks like he is a PLAYMAKER! He makes passes that Kenny can't make, and for him being a freshmen, I'd say that he's adjusting to the division one game quite nicely.

Guest abovetherim

Watched the game from my hospital bed. Weird being on the other side of the needle so to speak.

mffl is right NW State isn't very good but Lamar playing without KD and winning two in a row should give the team a lot of confidence. All the Cardinals played well, even Mahoney made a nice play in the 2nd half.

Hope everything's goin' okay rim!

I see a lot of confidence in Anthony Miles, yes he did have 7 TO's but the refs were letting them reach in and slap the crap out of the ball handler's hands... ridiculous.

rim, I hope it is not too serious.  God's speed.

They did play like they were on  a mission.  The young guards and also Shane played well, they had fresh legs.  Roc, played KD too much and not give his young bench playing time.  KD, is good no doubt, but he has been needing rest. 

Let's just hope we can keep it going and salvage this season.

Both Custer and Roc got T's last night. 

The ref thought that Custer was taunting the player by clapping after the foul was called......PATHETIC!!!!

The ref that called the T on Roc called it because Roc through his arm in disgust and the ref did not like it......PATHETIC as well!!!!!!

I thought that ROC did a great job last night managing the game, players and the tempo.  Great job and hopefully that "good luck" rubbed off on you and will continue!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Roc deserved the T. He acted like a fool stomping around on the court after an attrocious no call where they went right through our defender to get to the bucket. Our defender was set for several seconds as the NW guy came down on a fast break. The ref blew the call and Roc freaked. He needs to learn how to keep his cool and deal with it tactfully.

The T on Coy was ridiculous!!! Coy was walking down to shoot the FT and clapping as he walked, The guy they called the foul on was far behind him and the only people that saw him clapping where LU players and the official. No way he was taunting. They blew that one big time!

Love the play of Miles. But I will not gloat too much about beating a really bad NW team. I would seriously question McCarthy (or whatever the coaches name is) having his sons in the lineup and even taking up schollies! Not DI material.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami