AAW....I would like an explanation!!!!

Guest spinks

This is sad.  I made a post the minute the HJ vs Silsbee game was over and someone deleted it.  There was not even close to foul language in it and it stated my feelings about the game and the way fansfrom both sides have acted. I spoke of a little one sided commentating(I sure hope this is not why it was deleted) and telling granny this should teach him to shut his mouth. It had a prediction that Silsbee would bounce back and win a State Championship. There were a few responses and this morning it was deleted. I have been a member of these boards for 10 plus years now and have never seen a post like this deleted.  I would like an explanation and you can explain it right here in public.  No need to do it over pm.

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

hey buddy i dont need 2 shut my mouth....it was a great game...one of our main players got hurt second period....HELLO???? wake up call that game should of been ours easily just like at half time...but our only true big man couldnt go...thats why we lost...great game to hj, but they just cant beat us with everyone...sorry

Well aware of the fact one of your main players could not go but excuses stopped working in this world a long time ago.  You will learn that as your grow up.  We will agree to disagree.  I think you need to shut up and play!

Guest bleed orange

hey buddy i dont need 2 shut my mouth....it was a great game...one of our main players got hurt second period....HELLO???? wake up call that game should of been ours easily just like at half time...but our only true big man couldnt go...thats why we lost...great game to hj, but they just cant beat us with everyone...sorry

Excuses, Excuses and more Excuses.

Guest ST4life

Funny, how you guys have been spouting off all season about how deep you are and could beat HJ with your bench- One guy gets hurt and suddenly, that is why you lost? HMMMMMM.......

make that 2 guys hurt....... ::)

Talk about touchy!!!!!! I simply stated that AAW made a few excuses...........as he did.  If I were a commentator I would probably be making excuses for HJ.......no wait I would be making excuses.  The rest of the post was directed at Silsbee fans and one of the players.  If we are deleting a post for this reason than you guys need to monitor this board much closer and quit being homers.  Everytime we respond to something on HJ you guys talk about how touchy we are as fans and here we have the same thing.  Absolutely ridiculous.  I appreciatte what Chad and Mike do more than anyone on this board and understand how much hard work it takes.  Mike does a great job commentating but that doesn't mean we cannot give him a jab or two every once in a while.  Sad!

Guest ST4life

Still!

Still what!!!!!!

the 2 guys Lane & Stallworth are Silsbee Tiger starters..........

It is true that Silsbee has more athletic players to choose from then HJ.......

but Silsbee cant loose there starters and exspect to win every game......

just like HJ cant loose Benard & Burrell and exspect win.........

Lane is a very good defensive player for Silsbee and helped get the W over HJ @ HJ........

Stallworth was needed under that basket last night but got injured.......

ST4life if the rolls were reversed and we were making excuses........which we do when we lose............you would be all over our butt too! ;D ;D

take this one for example... if HJ had not had their whole team in foul trouble during the first time these two teams played, they would've won (i'm not saying this is true, just making an example)!  the thing is, foul trouble is part of the game.  so are injuries.  each team had a game where they weren't able to play full strength, and each team took advantage of the other team when they were struggling. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami