HF vs Huffman Updates!...HF Wins!!!!!!!!

Bobcat1

That's what I heard.  Huffman's starting PG broke her foot?

Is that Linney?  Oh man that would be the end for sure...that young lady can play

No is Kinny and she had a fracture in her right foot which KILLED us being without her. Hey we loss and no excuses but what a great turn around from last year. Our Coach or chested this season and will be back next year.

Is that Linney?  Oh man that would be the end for sure...that young lady can play

No is Kinny and she had a fracture in her right foot which KILLED us being without her. Hey we loss and no excuses but what a great turn around from last year. Our Coach or chested this season and will be back next year.

My bad...its Lauren Kinney, I think...I got the L's and K's mixed up.  I was impressed with her from fall league where she would play 3 games, never leaving the floor and never showing she was tired.  Good kid, I wish her the best recovery and congrats on Huffman's efforts this year.

My bad...its Lauren Kinney, I think...I got the L's and K's mixed up.  I was impressed with her from fall league where she would play 3 games, never leaving the floor and never showing she was tired.  Good kid, I wish her the best recovery and congrats on Huffman's efforts this year.

MY BAD Guys was not Kinny but Arny.................... Sorry Been on the road to long. SORRYYYYYY but Kinny did hurt her ankle tonight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124