First Round 4A Matchups

Obviously, we have Ozen, Central, Nederland, and Livingston getting in from 20-4A.  What are the other districts that they will match up with in the first round?  I assume one of them will be the Crosby district, but other than that I don't know.  I'm hoping none of our teams gets a Wheatley/Yates/Jones type of first round game.  Just trying to get an idea of what playoff games we'll be seeing.

And while we're on the subject, how are they going to decide who gets second and third in the district?  I remember in 2002 West Orange beat Nederland in a play-in game, but that was for a playoff spot, not just a seed.  Could we maybe be seeing a coin flip a la Friday Night Lights?  If anyone knows, help me out.

District 20-4A will play District 19-4A in the first round. Ozen will play the 4th place team from 19-4A, runner up of 20-4A will play 3rd place 19-4A, 3rd 20-4A will play runner up of 19-4A, and 4th 20-4A will play district champion of 19-4A.

Here is the 4A bracket:

This is the hidden content, please

Nobody from this district, sans Ozen, can beat NF.  Trust me on this.....

I don't know Sfa about that bc NF lost five players from last years team. Their best shooter is out for the season and D-Wade is the only one back. I doubt seriously that anyone in their district is as good as D-Wade or Carter from Crosby.

I don't know Sfa about that bc NF lost five players from last years team. Their best shooter is out for the season and D-Wade is the only one back. I doubt seriously that anyone in their district is as good as D-Wade or Carter from Crosby.

Pretty good analysis but They'll be matched up against that might Bulldog Bball team and NF should run them out of the gym....

Pretty good analysis but They'll be matched up against that might Bulldog Bball team and NF should run them out of the gym....

I hope you are right 85 bc love to watch Nederland get beat by Coach Norman and the NF Bulldogs.

19 4A goes 3 out of 4 in these match-ups.  Ozen will be the only 20 4A team left standing after the 1st round.  Crosby and North Forest are very good and you can never count out the other 2 from 19 4A .  Of course this is just my opinion.  20 4A has some very good teams as well......................

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23