Vidor and Jasper Scrimage today

pirate68

Just got off the phone with a friend that was there and he said other than Hester we looked kind of down, and that he even gave up a 3 run homer.  Someone tell me this was not so.  I thought this should be a big year for us. Hope someone has some more positive words than the ones I just heard.

Guest JoesBros

I talked to a close source that was their and they said Vidor has some stuff to work out and the team is young and its really hard right now to tell how they are right now.

That is pretty much the same word I got.  That is just disapointing to me. I thought with all the returners we had (Hester, Hester, Hagler, Bruce, Sims) we only needed to plug a couple of wholes and that we might rock n roll from the start. Hopefully we can still make a run at our first distrcit championship.

Guest JoesBros

Well thankfully that's why you have scrimmages. It's still early and I expect Vidor to be in the middle of things hopefully giving LCM and PNG a run for their money.

Not sure on the score ,both scored close to 10 each. Jasper pitched Jr,Jr,Sr,So,Fr,Fr about an inning each, maybe two innings for the Sr. Freshman pinch runner for Jasper stole several bases running for player who was hbp 3 times. This will be a bright spot for Jasper (baseball speed kills). Hester hit 2 2rhr while Sam Alvis hit a 3rhr for the dogs. As with most early scrimmages, errors and missed assignments due to position swapping for pitching changes will clear up with time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298