Orangefield at Hardin-Jefferson Updates!!/ OF WINS!!!! 50-39!!!!!

Bobcat1

You are right Bobcat, this rivalry won't end anytime soon. I did forget freshman Denisha Tyler. She would give LaLa a run for her money in a race right now. She has been injured all year but should make an immediate impact when she's healthy next year. We are very excited about HJ's future as I'm sure OF is about theirs.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orangefield has 5 freshmen on JV and 4 sophomores, but we also have 5 sophomores on varsity and a freshmen, so I see this battle continuing for sometime. Throw in the mix that our 8th graders have never lost a game in jr high and have won games on average this year by over 30 points in district play, it's gonna be fun to watch for the next 4 years or so.

Sorry I haven't posted lately, I have been sick and in bed...But wow! what a game friday night. Congrats to OF on a hard faught battle, you deserved the win Friday night. I wasn't sitting on the wrong side bobcat thats were I always sit.

The winning side?  8)

(and before you bash my Karma HJ fans, Poppabear made a comment about the winning side when I was asking where an outlet was at HJ to charge my computer)  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nexax
    Newest Member
    nexax