Lamar vs. Central Arkansas/LU Survives!!

Poor Poor

LU needs to take whatever they can get right now! This is a HUGE road win. Fact of the matter is that the Cards are not playing well right now and not finishing games. Winning ugly is much better than losing. SFA might open a can on us in the next game after losing tonight. Hope we are ready.

Guest coachacola

There's two ways to look at this win:

positive view: after the way LU lost their last 2 games it's good they were able to win on the road.

negative view: UCA is the worst team in the conference and LU should have blown them away.

Well, they did win the game.  Brown, McThay, Dawkins scored in double digits, Hall had 5 points and 3 others scored 4.

Can they knock off SFA Saturday?

They are playing like the team last year... we would get the lead in the 1st half and blow the game.... Hopefully this game like last year will get us going.... We had a 1 point loss to TTU then we started winning... Hopefully this is the beginning of the rebirth of our team this season... We need to make the conference tournament... that is all that matters.. If we can start clicking again we can still beat some teams come conf tourney time... But there is very little chance that we will make it to the NCAA's unless some major turn around happens...

Guest abovetherim

Hate to say but based on the production on the court; I agree with Aggies. It could get ugly. BTW, I was correct about LU winning versus UCA. Now, I hope I'm completely wrong!

Guest coachacola

Looking at Lamar's roster, it's amazing just how shallow it is.  Custer, Williams and Mahoney are sophomores, but Williams and Mahoney didn't play at all last year due to injuries.  Harper, Miles, and Riley are freshman, and Harper missed a lot of games this year due to injuries.  But they're still having a decent season and should get back to winning if they can all stay healthy.

Hate to say but based on the production on the court; I agree with Aggies. It could get ugly. BTW, I was correct about LU winning versus UCA. Now, I hope I'm completely wrong!

Well the good thing is that just about no one expects us to win this game. SFA will be hungry for a win after a disappointing loss against Nicholls State but still, we have nothing to lose if we do. Lets just keep the score close, rebound, make our FT's and maybe pull off the upset!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83