First impression of Coach Faircloth was very good

PNG1992

met him and his wife at the meeting and came away really impressed. Hes ready to go to work and the kids should expect to work hard. He also said he hoped to be here for a very long time with his kids going through the school district.

I cant wait until football season.

met him and his wife at the meeting and came away really impressed. Hes ready to go to work and the kids should expect to work hard. He also said he hoped to be here for a very long time with his kids going through the school district.

Good news, good luck Coach Faircloth.

Wow!  This is GREAT!  I like the fact that he wants his kids to go thru PNGISD and that he's not focused on Nederland until we meet on the field...one game at a time!  He was not suppose to start until March 2, but has decided to start next week!  GREAT !!!!!  I like this guy....he's just what PNG needed!!!!

Honor.........Pride.............Tradition...............PNG!

This is exciting not waiting around, gotta start early to get the kids used to the new system now. The future is looking bright. BTW NDN fans when are we gonna welcome him properly to the reservation???have the band play "Cherokee" so loud that the whole district can hear it!!!!!!!! :o

[move]WELCOME COACH FAIRCLOTH TO THE REZ[/move]

Guest spmorse1976

I too was at the meeting and walked away with great excitement!!! Very nice couple and I really believe he has the catalyst for this program. Having coached at so many top notched programs and just the young fire he has. When he said " There's no magic wand for success, success comes from working hard and WE will work harder than any team in the State!!!" That being said just shows me how serious he is and just fires me up!!!!! My kids will be going to middle school the next 2 years and I believe this is a great opportunity for them to learn a good system. Go INDIANS!!!!!

I too was at the meeting and walked away with great excitement!!! Very nice couple and I really believe he has the catalyst for this program. Having coached at so many top notched programs and just the young fire he has. When he said " There's no magic wand for success, success comes from working hard and WE will work harder than any team in the State!!!" That being said just shows me how serious he is and just fires me up!!!!! My kids will be going to middle school the next 2 years and I believe this is a great opportunity for them to learn a good system. Go INDIANS!!!!!

Will not outwork the broncos

Will not outwork the broncos

I'm not going to say they won't out work the Mustangs but they are really going to have to work hard to do it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124