Showtime Tigers V. High Flying Hawks

STiger85

Silsbee will take there Showtime basketball to Sour Lake and take on the Hardin Jefferson's High Flying basketball Friday. In what has become the marque match up the last several years, these two team are the pinnacle in basketball in Southeast Texas. OK, OK that might be a bit to much. But if you look at Aggiesarewe's signature and Lazeeks signature that is what they are calling there respective team.  I believe that will be a great game and it will be very hard to win in Sour Lake. This will be a five point game maybe in the fifties. And that low score favors HJ more than Silsbee. I'm pulling for Silsbee. Go Tigers!!!

I know that if Silsbee wins there will be plenty of people who will give them credit, but if HJ wins how many from Silsbee other than AAW will give the Hawks credit.  Sure a lot of big talk about Silsbee blowing out HJ!!!

I have already said that Silsbee is the better team, but anything can happen on any given night.  Just remember the Regional Final last season Tiger fans.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami