Lamar vs. Sam Houston St. Predictions?

Not sure about the final score, but i got my undergrad degree at SFA and am currently in a Master's program at LU. Seeing as SFA already beat SHSU, if the cards could beat them, I would be the happiest person in the world! Should be close though. I say LU wins it 72-67. GO Cards. Beat the hell outta Sam!  ;)

I think Lamar wins, but if they really wants to get back into the mix, they use this game to really pound a mediocre Sam Houston team and get some confidence.

Mediocre?  :D

This team continues to improve and is only going to get better. Sure, not one of the best SHSU teams under Marlin, but at the end of the season, they may be pretty close to reaching that group.

I think Lamar wins, but if they really wants to get back into the mix, they use this game to really pound a mediocre Sam Houston team and get some confidence.

This team continues to improve and is only going to get better. Sure, not one of the best SHSU teams under Marlin, but at the end of the season, they may be pretty close to reaching that group.

Sam Houston use to have some powerhouses back in the day. Times have changed.

Sam Houston use to have some powerhouses back in the day. Times have changed.

I'm just going on what our coaches are saying...that this team is progressing towards the end of the season very nicely and should be in form at the end of the season to be in the mix for the SLC championship. That's unusual for SHSU. In fact, outside of 2000 and 2003, I'd say our teams were not ready for March as they possibly peaked a bit soon.

If SHSU wins against Lamar at Montagne, I hope you guys actually step outside of that little box most of you are sitting in and realize that SHSU is turning the corner quickly.

Step out of our little box... Terror.. Come on.. You are the biggest Kool aid drinker out the of the bunch... you just drink a different color kool aid...

I just gave you an honest assessment of our program, saying we've only really had two years where we "finished" and that our program tends not to finish, after someone on this board called us "powerhouses". Yep, I said our team did not meet that high level that was mentioned by a Cardinal fan.

LUFAN -- if you think I am drinking the Kool Aid, I'm sure you are sitting in a section of Montagne that reminds a few of the Cougar fans of a similar section of Hoffheinz. You know what I am talking about.  ;)

Do you think Sam Houston is better than a .500 team right now?  Because I don't.  Corpus Christi will beat Sam by 25 in Corpus.  If Lamar wants to get back to the point where they can compete with them and they want to start tomorrow night, they need to beat Sam by 20 or 25 in Beaumont.

Step out of our little box... Terror.. Come on.. You are the biggest Kool aid drinker out the of the bunch... you just drink a different color kool aid...

I just gave you an honest assessment of our program, saying we've only really had two years where we "finished" and that our program tends not to finish, after someone on this board called us "powerhouses". Yep, I said our team did not meet that high level that was mentioned by a Cardinal fan.

LUFAN -- if you think I am drinking the Kool Aid, I'm sure you are sitting in a section of Montagne that reminds a few of the Cougar fans of a similar section of Hoffheinz. You know what I am talking about.  ;)

We're coming back-K-KK,  Phi Slama Jamma-a!!!!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83