Way to go TIGERS!

Hey guys i went to the game and took a good look at the tigers tonight and what i saw is that they may have not been clicking on all cylinders really since they came from ft.worth with exception of a few games but you guys can disagree if you want but in my own opinion i still think and no disrespect to any team out there or in our own district but if the tigers can play their best every game night then i just can't see anyone beating them. Silsbee did not scored in the bc game untill 4:00 to play in the first quater byars hit a 3 for the first points of the game and they still scored 106 points shannon was very sluggish in the first half but made up for it quickly in the second half he had at least 10 steals and phil hill was awsome this team will be tested no dout by the H J HAWKS but they know how important that game will be and trust me they can't wait they will bring their a game to this team can score points very quickly they are 14 players deep and everyone gets to play they can struggle sometimes but this is a difficult team to beat if they play their best ball B.C. got ran out the gym it looks like they just quit in the 4th quater they could not keep up but they tried.   GOOD LUCK TIGERS WIN DISTRICT AND BEAT H.J.

Evidently you did not graduate with honors or get a degree in college for English did you???

That comment wasn't necessary.

it might have been a little mean, but when you make a 15-sentence post and only use two periods, what do you expect?  i got a headache reading it.

Guest ST4life

Evidently you did not graduate with honors or get a degree in college for English did you???

That comment wasn't necessary.

it might have been a little mean, but when you make a 15-sentence post and only use two periods, what do you expect?  i got a headache reading it.

:D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder