**Livingston @ Central Updates ***Livingston Wins!!!

Phillip Jefferson Lead the charge to get back in the game late when Gulley fouled out with key defensive plays and big layups.  IMO, he should have stayed in to match Livingston's athletisism.  The Freshman had another off game.  I only wish he played more under control in big games.  I have confidence that he will be ready for the second half of district and playoffs.   

Hats off to Livingston.  They pressed and it was effective.  They are super quick on defense and boy, they can run the heck out of a fast break and will finish! (Jags, take notes).  They owned us on the boards.  All of this but believe it or not, this game was looking like Central would run away with it. It started off with Central up like 14-2.  We hope to take you next time! 

Phillip Jefferson Lead the charge to get back in the game late when Gulley fouled out with key defensive plays and big layups.  IMO, he should have stayed in to match Livingston's athletisism.  The Freshman had another off game.  I only wish he played more under control in big games.  I have confidence that he will be ready for the second half of district and playoffs.   

Hats off to Livingston.  They pressed and it was effective.  They are super quick on defense and boy, they can run the heck out of a fast break and will finish! (Jags, take notes).  They owned us on the boards.  All of this but believe it or not, this game was looking like Central would run away with it. It started off with Central up like 14-2.  We hope to take you next time! 

Not @ Livingston they want ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

where did you go to school... its won't not want... ALERT!!!!!!! ALERT!!!!!! parents pleasee do not send your kid to school where ever he went

Phillip Jefferson Lead the charge to get back in the game late when Gulley fouled out with key defensive plays and big layups.   IMO, he should have stayed in to match Livingston's athletisism.  The Freshman had another off game.  I only wish he played more under control in big games.  I have confidence that he will be ready for the second half of district and playoffs.   

First off, hats off to Central coming back in that game.  Livingston had something like a 16 point lead late in that game and instead of finishing it off Central came back and fought hard to have a chance at the end of the game.  Both teams had to fight some tough calls and no calls tonight (according to my nephew both teams were upset and I know the fans for both schools commented about it up in the stands) but both teams played very well at times and not so well at times.

Very impressed with Phillip Jefferson with the energy he brought. (I assume that was number #31?).  Anyway, good game and look forward to the game in Livingston.  Soulja, I was impressed with the way the Central kids acted as well, very classy.

where did you go to school... its won't not want... ALERT!!!!!!! ALERT!!!!!! parents pleasee do not send your kid to school where ever he went

DONT READ THE D-- THING BUCK-O ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Phillip Jefferson Lead the charge to get back in the game late when Gulley fouled out with key defensive plays and big layups.   IMO, he should have stayed in to match Livingston's athletisism.  The Freshman had another off game.  I only wish he played more under control in big games.  I have confidence that he will be ready for the second half of district and playoffs.   

First off, hats off to Central coming back in that game.  Livingston had something like a 16 point lead late in that game and instead of finishing it off Central came back and fought hard to have a chance at the end of the game.  Both teams had to fight some tough calls and no calls tonight (according to my nephew both teams were upset and I know the fans for both schools commented about it up in the stands) but both teams played very well at times and not so well at times.

Very impressed with Phillip Jefferson with the energy he brought. (I assume that was number #31?).  Anyway, good game and look forward to the game in Livingston.  Soulja, I was impressed with the way the Central kids acted as well, very classy.

There were questionable calls both ways.  I wasn't really worried about that.  We still had a chance at the end.  Several chances as a matter of fact.  Jefferson did bring big energy and I believed he should have finished the game off or have gotten more minutes. 

Hey Soulja! How did number 1 for Livingston do? He had 30 against Ned. He reminds me of Luke Harangody from Notre Dame. He has an ugly shot but it always seems to fall and kind of goofy looking out there but he always comes up with the loose balls and the rebounds when they need them!

It was more of a collective effort.  It was a fast break layup drill for Livingston.  Whoever was down court got the points.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder