**POST TUESDAY SCORES HERE**

I have to make it out to see what's all the hype about this much improved WOS girls team.

Not alot of hype... I just said they were improved from last year when everyone bead them by 30 and 40 points...

A lot is two words and bead? Or did you mean beat? Sorry just the 'soon to be teacher' coming out of me.  :D

I have to make it out to see what's all the hype about this much improved WOS girls team.

Not alot of hype... I just said they were improved from last year when everyone bead them by 30 and 40 points...

you are not the only person to have made this comment about this team, that's why I said that.

A lot is two words and bead? Or did you mean beat? Sorry just the 'soon to be teacher' coming out of me.  :D

come on now  hahaha ;D......I had a three year old trying to help me type....  lucky those were the only erors....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami