From what I see now

pngfan1

From what I see now by looking at the topics on this board. If the list is released by PNG , any other topics won't stand a chance. You won't be able to keep them on the first page. Oh well lets look at it on the bright side, PNGISD has given us something to debate or discuss. Gotta have something to do until baseball season starts. :)

From what I see now by looking at the topics on this board. If the list is released by PNG , any other topics won't stand a chance. You won't be able to keep them on the first page. Oh well lets look at it on the bright side, PNGISD has given us something to debate or discuss. Gotta have something to do until baseball season starts. :)

LOL  I was just thinking that while posting on another thread on this subject PNGFAN.  Poor COOP won't be able to keep up when the list is finally released.  ::)

LOL  I was just thinking that while posting on another thread on this subject PNGFAN.  Poor COOP won't be able to keep up when the list is finally released.   ::)

LOL ! ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder