TOP TEN PLAYERS IN 25-1A

Guest ghostt

Hes a joke. Not near as good as what you just said and Felix Jones is ten times the  player that he is right now. McGallion gets frustrated and cant shoot or see the floor when you go man on him.

Have to disagree with you about McGallion being a joke.  Watched him play for years, and he may get frustrated sometimes....but I have seen that kid see the floor and work the ball wherever he wants with 2 guys all over him.  One man on him doesn't even phase him a bit.  Don't know who you've been watching, but I haven't seen anyone in our area in a long time see the floor as well as he does.  He understands the game and works it beautifully. 

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID SPURGER FAN

HE DOES GET FRUSTRATED THATS HIS DOWN SIDE

BUT HE SEES THE FLOOR AND UNDERSTANDS THE GAME WELL

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hands down Chase McGallion is the best TRUE point guard in the district. I dont think that there is anyone that can compare. He played point alot last year as a freshmen and started this year. His handles and court vision set him aside as far as being a PG.

no i dont want a point on my team that gets mad when somebody gets up in his face a little bit and starts makin bad decisions... i'll keep my point pls never say somethin like that again about an overated soph. who's town is tryin to make look good because they're desperate and dont wanna admitt that spurger basketball is goin down the drain!!!!!!

Hands down Chase McGallion is the best TRUE point guard in the district. I dont think that there is anyone that can compare. He played point alot last year as a freshmen and started this year. His handles and court vision set him aside as far as being a PG.

no i dont want a point on my team that gets mad when somebody gets up in his face a little bit and starts makin bad decisions... i'll keep my point pls never say somethin like that again about an overated soph. who's town is tryin to make look good because they're desperate and dont wanna admitt that spurger basketball is goin down the drain!!!!!!

Lol Gladiator is a joke

Keep in mind that this stupidity comming out of gladiator who all ready got it handed to him by this soph guard and his team.And i am sure if this young man was not injured gladiator would be back on here after the next a$$ whipping saying Spurger basketball is going down hill.Gladiator i'm sorry to say but the truth hurts,You personaly are not good enough to bring water to this POINT GUARD from Spurger.

He's just a sophomore and he didn't pay a ton last year so if you watched him for years it had to be in little dribblers.I'm not sure that would count JMO  ::) ::) ::)

whsalum and The_Gladiator just wished ur town/team had a point guard like McGallion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't lump me in with The Gladiator.I just made a simple observation.I pick up the paper every week now and look for the best game and that's where I go.I don't have a team,I am a BASKETFALL fan.I have seen just about every team in SeTx this year and comment as to what I see.If you'll look at my post I put Chase in the top 5 players in the district.Which in my opinion he is one of the top 5 but the district overall is weak.My quote above was concerning the "I have watched him for years" statement which I stand by.If he didn't start last year and your midway through the season you had to be watching either Jr.High or Little Dribblers,that's not a put down it's a fact.Sports Talk you are right,if I was starting a team and looking for a good young point guard I would certainly take Chase on my team,I just wouldn't say I had watched him for years.I gotta disagree with Gladiator about Spurgers club,they are headed in the right direction.

well i think we ran head first into a team last night that handed us our rear

Hull was tuff we played extremly bad  but there point was the best i've seen in the district

so far, i haven't seen spurger yet but from what i saw hull takes the district

What? Evadale only lost by 8 in HD, not to bad, may be a different outcome when HD goes to Evadale.  Spurger beat HD by 13 in Spurger.  Spurger's has had major changes to their team with 2 out with injuries, but if they play like they did against West Hardin, they still have a shot as one of the top leaders in the district.

What? Evadale only lost by 8 in HD, not to bad, may be a different outcome when HD goes to Evadale.  Spurger beat HD by 13 in Spurger.  Spurger's has had major changes to their team with 2 out with injuries, but if they play like they did against West Hardin, they still have a shot as one of the top leaders in the district.

GOOD POST

IF SABINE BEATS HD ON FRIDAY THEN I THINK IT WILL BE SABINE AND SPURGER FOR THE TOP

BUT ONLY TIME CAN TELL

Any given night may be a different outcome in our overall weak district this year, L.O.L.

This district is weak this year the TALENT level has droped off from past years!!!

Personally i dont understand why everyone is mad about some soph player.... Alright this kid is good for THIS DISTRICT!!! plan and simple he can play with these players and teams so i AGREE he is good but for this district he still has alot to learn!

The only player in this district right now who can play on almost any level is Copeland and that is the truth!!!

But like you said this District is up for grabs and it will be exciting to see who comes out on top this season!!

Any given night may be a different outcome in our overall weak district this year, L.O.L.

This district is weak this year the TALENT level has droped off from past years!!!

Personally i dont understand why everyone is mad about some soph player.... Alright this kid is good for THIS DISTRICT!!! plan and simple he can play with these players and teams so i AGREE he is good but for this district he still has alot to learn!

The only player in this district right now who can play on almost any level is Copeland and that is the truth!!!

But like you said this District is up for grabs and it will be exciting to see who comes out on top this season!!

Copeland, Copeland, Copeland, MVP Copeland only had 17 pts. against Spurger, remember this name Soph. Shain Rawls, because he was the one in Copeland face all night.  Yes, Copeland is a great player, but he also has things to learn & he's a Senior.  And what about Jr. Daniel Blankenship from Spurger who had 33points against WH.  Copeland is overrated, he has turned into a big whin bag, don't remember him whinning as much last year as I have seen him do this year & still needs to learn how to play DEFENSE also.

Copeland, Copeland, Copeland, MVP Copeland only had 17 pts. against Spurger, remember this name Soph. Shain Rawls, because he was the one in Copeland face all night.  Yes, Copeland is a great player, but he also has things to learn & he's a Senior.  And what about Jr. Daniel Blankenship from Spurger who had 33points against WH.  Copeland is overrated, he has turned into a big whin bag, don't remember him whinning as much last year as I have seen him do this year & still needs to learn how to play DEFENSE also.

copeland is way overrated but still the best in the district

Copeland is the best player in this district by far sorry if that makes you mad but its TRUE!

So if you were the coach of Spurger or any other team and you are going to play WH what would you do to stop them lets think......... o maby lets throw everything we got at Copeland and double team him all night... 

You need to understand that Basketball is a 5 man game not 1 man you can expect 1 player to drop 30 pts 10 ast 10 rb when he is getting double and triple teamed all night..... and nobody talked about how overrated and terrible defence Tyler played last yr or the yr he was a soph... (WHEN THIS DISTRICT WAS ACTUALLY FULL OF TALENT) but like i said WH just does not have the Talent or experience like previous years and Copeland has to do everything to keep his team in it and that is the TRUTH

Guest THE SCOUTER

Tyler Copeland is the best player in this district, but Daniel Blankenship is next. Copeland is a great all round player but he should be faster for his size on the court. I don't know too much about him playing football. Daniel Blankenship is too a great player, I'll take this kids shot over Copeland's. He's just on an actual team that is why his name isn't as big as Copeland's.

Tyler Copeland is the best player in this district, but Daniel Blankenship is next. Copeland is a great all round player but he should be faster for his size on the court. I don't know too much about him playing football. Daniel Blankenship is too a great player, I'll take this kids shot over Copeland's. He's just on an actual team that is why his name isn't as big as Copeland's.

I totally agree I would even go as far as saying Daniel is just as good as Copeland.

I totally agree I would even go as far as saying Daniel is just as good as Copeland.

DANIEL BLANKENSHIP IS GREAT

HE CAN LIGHT IT UP BEYOND THE THREE POINT LINE

AND AS FOR COPELAND I FIGURED HE WOULD PLAY FOOTBALL IN COLLEGE

HE ISNT THAT FAST FOR A COLLEGE GAURD

BUT HE HAS A KILLER ARM ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD AND HAS A NICE TOUCH

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124