8.NIGEL WASSON (SP)

9.DREW CARLOS (SP)

10.CHASE MAGALLION (SPURGER)

HOW DID I DO??????????

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whos this Stringer kid? What position does he play? I read that he played well against West Hardin

he was the startin quarterback... this might have been his best game ever he really stepped up big when #23 got in foul trouble early, crashed the boards, ran the floor and played hard all night. couldn't have asked for more

Whos this Stringer kid? What position does he play? I read that he played well against West Hardin

he was the startin quarterback... this might have been his best game ever he really stepped up big when #23 got in foul trouble early, crashed the boards, ran the floor and played hard all night. couldn't have asked for more

He's their only senior and he starts at the 3 position.  He had 21 pts and 15 boards and was all over the floor defensively.

Guest THE SCOUTER

1Tyler Copeland # 5 WH

2 Daniel Blankenship #34 spurger

4 George Wittaker #12 Spurger

5 felix Jones#30 SP

6 Sam Elliot HD

7 Chase McGallion # 10 spurger

8 Trey Dickerson HD

9  Adam ??? Evadale

10 # 25 SP

I like that list as well. Nice one BigTimePlayer

1Tyler Copeland # 5 WH

5 felix Jones#30 SP

6 Sam Elliot HD

8 Trey Dickerson HD

9  Adam ??? Evadale

10 # 25 SP

I LIKE MINE BETTER HEHE

NICE LIST MAN

It is easy to pick the #1 spot but the next 3-4 are very even, all have played great as of late and in their district opener. The only two player that I can see being able to build a good team around is T-COPE and Wittaker the other top player are good and can light it up or play within a system to help there team.

I dont know how you can put 4 SP player in that list Ghostt, but there is 2 good players in #25 and #30

It is easy to pick the #1 spot but the next 3-4 are very even, all have played great as of late and in their district opener. The only two player that I can see being able to build a good team around is T-COPE and Wittaker the other top player are good and can light it up or play within a system to help there team.

I dont know how you can put 4 SP player in that list Ghostt, but there is 2 good players in #25 and #30

ITS JUST WHAT I THOUGHT LOL

PLUS I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT EVADALE OR HIGHISLAND SO SORRY I COULDNT PUT NONE OF THERE NAMES

BUT CARLOS#21 HAS BEEN HITTING THREES WHEN NEEDED, HES OUR BEST SHOOTER

Stark #32

Bradshaw #23

Stringer #14

these 3 are deffinately up there with some of the guys on the list. stark has averaged 4 blocks a game and 12 rebonds the past 3 games, stringer has averaged 12 boards the last 3 games and dropped 21 last friday against WH and bradshaw has averaged over 20 points the last 3 games

1Tyler Copeland # 5 WH

5 felix Jones#30 SP

6 Sam Elliot HD

8 Trey Dickerson HD

9  Adam ??? Evadale

10 # 25 SP

I LIKE MINE BETTER HEHE

NICE LIST MAN

Naw I got one for u

1. John Gossett

2.Don't know don't care

3.Don't Know don't care

4.Don't know don't care

5.Don't know don't care

Ect.

1Tyler Copeland # 5 WH

5 felix Jones#30 SP

6 Sam Elliot HD

8 Trey Dickerson HD

9  Adam ??? Evadale

10 # 25 SP

I LIKE MINE BETTER HEHE

NICE LIST MAN

Naw I got one for u

1. John Gossett

2.Don't know don't care

3.Don't Know don't care

4.Don't know don't care

5.Don't know don't care

Ect.

WHOS JOHN GOSSET WHAT TEAM AND STATS??????AND POSITION

1-10  Copeland

The rest of these guys are pretty good role players but Copeland is in a league of his own in this district.Elliott from HD is probably the closes to him when it comes to being a game changer.

Copeland is good, as long as it's going his way.  Those teams that have beat WH or played them close know what I'm talking about,  if you don't, WH must have blown you of the court.  Put someone in his pocket and watch the frustration build.

I'm not hatin, just the way I see it.

Since I gave my opinion about Cope, here's mine on Bradshaw.  Like Cope (not just like him, you know what I mean), like Cope, he is a good player, but the couple times I saw him, he had a goose-egg in the assist column.  He shoots ALOT, so he will score, but he does not pass it under the bucket.  Watch yalls next game close and call me out if I'm wrong.

Again, JMO.

All in all, Tyler C is probably this districts best player.  But a good coach can slow him way down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124