Hardin Jefferson @ Orangefield Tuesday!!

Bobcat1

I didn't say anything about the Navasota game OldRef, that was Jdad. 

I don't really yell at the refs to much this year because I keep the book and I am on my laptop and to busy yelling at my sister (someone told her she was a shot blocker...she's 5'9  ::) )

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really yell at the refs to much this year because I keep the book and I am on my laptop and to busy yelling at my sister (someone told her she was a shot blocker...she's 5'9  ::) )

Aimee can do it all! Tell her I said I want 42 points, 18 rebounds, 9 steals and 13 assists or I'm misspelling her name! LMAO

Aimee can do it all! Tell her I said I want 42 points, 18 rebounds, 9 steals and 13 assists or I'm misspelling her name! LMAO

You tell her that!!!  ;D

Orangefield has to put 4 quarters together.  They have not done that as of late.  They played a great first half Friday night at HF.  If they can play a complete game like that against HJ they will be fine, if not, it might be a long night.  OF has to protect the ball and not miss those easy shots under the goal.

Orangefield has to put 4 quarters together.  They have not done that as of late.  They played a great first half Friday night at HF.  If they can play a complete game like that against HJ they will be fine, if not, it might be a long night.  OF has to protect the ball and not miss those easy shots under the goal.

I think the girls would rather a close game that's why they do it  8)

I've been waiting for this game since last year!! 

Guest bleed orange

HJ takes this one, i laughed my but off about the home cooking.....yes it's all in fun, I will say HJ wins this one by 18. one or two OF refs.lol.....just kidding Keith. ;D The Girls are playing good and I expect the girls will take this one .

I feel a "BET" coming. See I have my bad side saying, Bet him you idiot. Take all his money. Then the good side kicks in and said , please don't take that delusional mans money. Don't prey on the weak minded. ;D For he do not know what cometh out of his mouth. ;) ;) ;)

You know you won last time but only by four points I think it was close to the spread that I predicted, I still think we could have scored them if we wouldn't have went in to stall ball. Why do you think I'm so far off this time.... Hopefully I only miss this one by four, that is I didn't put a big enough spread in there. ;) I would say we could bet on the looser having to wear the opposing teams school shirt at the next game, but I'm not sure that OF has a shirt large enough for me to wear.

Guest bleed orange

You know you won last time but only by four points I think it was close to the spread that I predicted, I still think we could have scored them if we wouldn't have went in to stall ball. Why do you think I'm so far off this time.... Hopefully I only miss this one by four, that is I didn't put a big enough spread in there. ;) I would say we could bet on the looser having to wear the opposing teams school shirt at the next game, but I'm not sure that OF has a shirt large enough for me to wear.

My good side won. No bets. My bad side was sure working me over pretty good. Good luck to you guys. NOT!!!!! On a serious side be careful HJ Fans driving over tommorrow night. I am not sure they would have one big enough for me either. ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

Im still up for the shirt thing if ya want to. we only have 26 and a half hours till the showdown.

The shirt is a great idea but I don't know if I can make the game at HJ. When my daughter played I could get someone at work to cover for me.  I really want to see you wear "ORANGE". ;D It's really not fair to you because we play in Orangefield first and you know what happened last year. "BAM" we took you guys behind the woodshed. LOL ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

Be sure not to mention anything about the money on here, you know it could effect our taxes if someone was to get a hold of that amount. The shirt is fine with me as well cause I know we will not loose.

For the amount we were betting you are correct. It may even change our tax bracket. I like that, a confident person. It will make my "VICTORY" that much sweeter. Welcome "To The Jungle" where not many teams survive.  ;D ;D ;D Better have you wings on hawks, you will need them against the tree's.

Guest bleed orange

last year yall had a magical ride that we ended the last game of the season ;D This year there will be only one Super Power and they are the Hawls but, you can still be happy with 2nd. ;D ;D

Wow, you finally woke up "Old Man". That ride will continue and for many more years. Just like the previous six. ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

wow.....  all this betting stuff is nice, but what about the gumbo??  hahaa

I am eating your bowl right now as we speak, Sorry about that. ;D ;D By the way it was hawk and sauage gumbo in honor of the game with a little okra mixed in.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124