Hardin Jefferson @ Orangefield Tuesday!!

Bobcat1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bleed orange

That is good man. I appreciate a good post. See we have a scientific lab that make oranges fresh for a long time. You may say they are bionic. We can't make them jump high or run faster yet but our technology is getting better. ;D ;D

Well we start when our Hawks or small and teach them to fly the right way from very early age and when they mature the can fly as fast and high as any hawk has ever flew. You know the saying about how the hawk flies I've never heard any saying about how high a orange jumps :D :D :D

Well we start when our Hawks or small and teach them to fly the right way from very early age and when they mature the can fly as fast and high as any hawk has ever flew. You know the saying about how the hawk flies I've never heard any saying about how high a orange jumps :D :D :D

Our mascot isn't an orange...It's a bobcat  :D

Guest bleed orange

Another good post. Let me think for a minute to respond. My minute is up. See we have developed in the lab a shooting potion.  That is where we have the edge. See when a hawk attempts to eat a orange they can't. They get full, lazy and go to sleep. Just like me and you when we eat a big plate of rice and gravey. ;D ;D

You ever seen a cat or bobcat after a big bowl of rice and gravy they just lay around and sleep.Hawks work hard flying swoping down on their enemies. By the way all I hear about from orangefield is about food.Their must be a bunch of coon-asses over there, NOTHING wrong with a coon-ass but they party and eat and sleep not much basketball time left over ;D ;D ;D

Guest bleed orange

You ever seen a cat or bobcat after a big bowl of rice and gravy they just lay around and sleep.Hawks work hard flying swoping down on their enemies. By the way all I hear about from orangefield is about food.Their must be a bunch of coon-asses over there, NOTHING wrong with a coon-butt but they party and eat and sleep not much basketball time left over ;D ;D ;D

You are correct about the food. But those coonass women are mean. I know my daughter is one and I married one. What was I thinking at a young age. Regardless girls have game. They play harder than the boys and they deserve the same recognition. This has been fun Jdad. Bobcats vs Hawks, when it comes to girls basketball it gets no better. If hawks ate rice and gravey they would not fly very high. Rice sticks to the lining of your belly. Now when they eat a cardinal that is not very filling.

Guest bleed orange

Man your right about them coon-butt women I got one and my daughter got some game from me but when she gets mad thats her mom. Can't live withem Can't live withoutem :D :D

Man, that is funny because it is so true. I tell everyone that my daughter got her ability from me and she did. She got her temper from her mother. Plain and Simple. But I am glad I married a coonass women. 25 years and going strong and I know you feel the same way. ;D 

Maybe if we continue and get a first round bye and Kountze the same we can play a warm-up game. Thats one I'd like to see. But I'd also like to play the winner of the 4-A bracket oh so many dreams.

Ozen won't play you, they "won't take a lose to a 3A team before the playoffs"

Maybe if we continue and get a first round bye and Kountze the same we can play a warm-up game. Thats one I'd like to see. But I'd also like to play the winner of the 4-A bracket oh so many dreams.

Ozen won't play you, they "won't take a lose to a 3A team before the playoffs"

Stinks being in 4a sometimes, the 3a smack talking is much better.  I'd love for BH to play HJ, OF or especially Kountze in a warm up, but it would be a no-win situation for us, even WHEN we won  ;D      Good luck to all you guys in whats left of the season and the playoffs! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami