Silsbee 64 WOS 48

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

Silsbee could not hit anything in the 1st half but picked up the pace in the 2nd.

Did not like the way the Tigers looked tonight but the 2 things I did like was.....

1. The "W"

2. The alley hoop slam dunk that Robinson threw to Thomas

Guest ST4life

C'mon AAW you are talking about me needing to grow up!!!!!!!  Nice job posting the bogus scores!!!!  Now tell me who needs to grow up!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good win for Silsbee nonetheless!!!!!!

Did I miss something  ???

Silsbee could not hit anything in the 1st half but picked up the pace in the 2nd.

Did not like the way the Tigers looked tonight but the 2 things I did like was.....

1. The "W"

2. The alley hoop slam dunk that Robinson threw to DC Stallworth

Tigers shot 5 for 35 1st half actually played good defensely..2nd half turned defense up a notch and hit some shots..Byars had 4 3'sin the 3rd out scored WOS  30 to 12 in ....the alley was to Thomas...

Nice 2nd half good win!

Guest ST4life

1. The "W"

2. The alley hoop slam dunk that Robinson threw to DC Stallworth

Tigers shot 5 for 35 1st half actually played good defensely..2nd half turned defense up a notch and hit some shots..Byars had 4 3'sin the 3rd out scored WOS  30 to 12 in ....the alley was to Thomas...

Nice 2nd half good win!

My mistake but I fixed it......

Silsbee really could have won by a bigger margin. This game was intense until midway to 3rd qt. WO-S has proved that they can play the game. They have a good defense but during this game every time Silsbee shot the ball and miss Silsbee rebounded well on the offensive end but just wasn't gettin it in. They kept rebounding at least 3-5 times before they either made the shots or WO-S got the defensive rebound. As you know Brady Byars was on fire with his threes's tonight. He got us a huge lead while shooting 4 long ball during the 3rd qt run we had against WO-S. I believe he had either 6 or 7 three's. Pheal Hill started the 3rd qt run by scoring the first 6 points off of WO-S turnovers. D.C Stallworth handle the board defensively tonight; he had around 4-5 blocks I believe. Nick Walters handle the press for the Tigers. Prentice Lane had some good moment tonight too. He kept the defensive pressure up all throughout the game. Shannon Robinson did what he do every game which is playing PG. He was a playmaker tonight, he got his team involve in the game and made limited mistake. He had a couple steals tonight too. Overall the Tigers played well as a team in the second half but 1st half WO-S was killing them with their full court  press defense and then Silsbee finally broke out of that press during the 2nd half. WO-S player #12 is a good player he takes it to the hoop everytime but when he is getting double team he can't handle the pressure and start turning the ball over. That happen every single time he got double team; which rarely happen in the 1st half until closer to the end of the 2nd qt and then Silsbee started doing it every time in the 2nd half.

ps. There was a fan that was jumping on the WO-S coach. I believe the incident was about his son/grandson didn't get any playing time and the fan got mad and jumped on the Head coach of WO-S.

Guest ST4life

Was it close at the end of 1 and at the half???  To outscore them by 18 and win by 16 I would think so.  We could not tell with all of the BS score posting going on.

It was a close game in the first half but I knew that the Tigers would win.........

Silsbee just came out cold on offense and slow on defense......

But after halftime Silsbee hit some 3's in the 3 quarter it was lights out.........

Was it close at the end of 1 and at the half???  To outscore them by 18 and win by 16 I would think so.  We could not tell with all of the BS score posting going on.

18-15 wos at the half .....9 to 4 wos end of 1st...Silsbee missed virtual eveything missed 6 three's and the rest were inside the paint .. and 30 misses does not include free throws

Silsbee really could have won by a bigger margin. This game was intense until midway to 3rd qt. WO-S has proved that they can play the game. They have a good defense but during this game every time Silsbee shot the ball and miss Silsbee rebounded well on the offensive end but just wasn't gettin it in. They kept rebounding at least 3-5 times before they either made the shots or WO-S got the defensive rebound. As you know Brady Byars was on fire with his threes's tonight. He got us a huge lead while shooting 4 long ball during the 3rd qt run we had against WO-S. I believe he had either 6 or 7 three's. Pheal Hill started the 3rd qt run by scoring the first 6 points off of WO-S turnovers. D.C Stallworth handle the board defensively tonight; he had around 4-5 blocks I believe. Nick Walters handle the press for the Tigers. Prentice Lane had some good moment tonight too. He kept the defensive pressure up all throughout the game. Shannon Robinson did what he do every game which is playing PG. He was a playmaker tonight, he got his team involve in the game and made limited mistake. He had a couple steals tonight too. Overall the Tigers played well as a team in the second half but 1st half WO-S was killing them with their full court  press defense and then Silsbee finally broke out of that press during the 2nd half. WO-S player #12 is a good player he takes it to the hoop everytime but when he is getting double team he can't handle the pressure and start turning the ball over. That happen every single time he got double team; which rarely happen in the 1st half until closer to the end of the 2nd qt and then Silsbee started doing it every time in the 2nd half.

ps. There was a fan that was jumping on the WO-S coach. I believe the incident was about his son/grandson didn't get any playing time and the fan got mad and jumped on the Head coach of WO-S.

Brady had 4 three pointers tonight.  One in the first half and three in the third quarter.

Guest ST4life

18-15 wos at the half .....9 to 4 wos end of 1st...Silsbee missed virtual eveything missed 6 three's and the rest were inside the paint .. and 30 misses does not include free throws

But Silsbee WON...... ;D

Guest ST4life

At first I thought that the full court press was the weakness to this Tiger team

But they came back in the 2nd half and made some changes good job Tigers.........

Brady had 4 three pointers tonight.  One in the first half and three in the third quarter.

Thank for the correction

At first I thought that the full court press was the weakness to this Tiger team

But they came back in the 2nd half and made some changes good job Tigers.........

That what their weaknes for that 1st half but they just started out cold. WO-S took advantaged of our mistake. But next week Silsbee will be working on those mistake they made.

All this posting earlier about 47-19 etc, HAS TO STOP NOW!!!

More bogus scoring will result in suspensions!

I take full responsibility for the bogus scoring, even though it was not me. That's what happens when you leave your computer open for your lab partner to mess with.

It will not happen again.

Sorry.

Guest ST4life

I take full responsibility for the bogus scoring, even though it was not me. That's what happens when you leave your computer open for your lab partner to mess with.

Sorry.

It's ok........ ;D

Sorry.

Mike you out of line? smoking-030.gif

Guest ST4life

No problem AAW!!!!!  I really felt that you would not do that.  However I was impressed with the 42 point lead after 3 for the Tigers!!!! ;D ;D ;D

I dont know if anybody in this district will beat WOS by 42 cause they played good man to man defense..........

But WOS need some good offensive players to compete in this district.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124