5. D.C. Stallworth- Silsbee

6. Jacolby turner- HJ

7. Zach Hayes- OF

8. Prentice Lane- Silsbee

9. Nick Walters- Silsbee

10. Brady Byars- SIlsbee

ST093ASC!!!

Guest stevenash

Tickedoff- Interesting that someone who comes off the bench makes your top ten list.  Why did you go to the trouble of having anyone other than silsbee players on there?  Surely there are some Silsbee JV players that qualify as well, right?

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

because mr.nash silsbee has a team...not three players like hj or one player like orangefield..Silsbee has the deepest bench period...and like i said i dont know anybody from wos...and i guarantee you that if the 2nd string team was the first string team anywhere other then silsbee or hj..they would be the 3rd team to make playoffs

because mr.nash silsbee has a team...not three players like hj or one player like orangefield..Silsbee has the deepest bench period...and like i said i dont know anybody from wos...and i guarantee you that if the 2nd string team was the first string team anywhere other then silsbee or hj..they would be the 3rd team to make playoffs

Hold on a minute!!!!!!  You think that the Silsbee bench would finish 3rd in District 21-3A and be ahead of WOS or OF!!!!!!  No Way!!!!!!  I guarantee even though we will never see it, but WOS and OF would beat the Silsbee bench easily!!!!!  C'mon Granny I like it when you talk, but now that is just ignorant!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

No actually lazeek its not ignorant...wos yea maybe but orangefield is literally garbage...coldsprings and legacy beat them...come on now...and like so serious every player on the roster can play...I know it sounds sarcastic lol but its true

No actually lazeek its not ignorant...wos yea maybe but orangefield is literally garbage...coldsprings and legacy beat them...come on now...and like so serious every player on the roster can play...I know it sounds sarcastic lol but its true

Garbage?  :D  You're right.  ::)

SILSBEE TIGERS 09 3A STATE CHAMPS! 

Hold on a minute!!!!!!  You think that the Silsbee bench would finish 3rd in District 21-3A and be ahead of WOS or OF!!!!!!  No Way!!!!!!  I guarantee even though we will never see it, but WOS and OF would beat the Silsbee bench easily!!!!!  C'mon Granny I like it when you talk, but now that is just ignorant!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Reminds me of somebody. ::)

Guest hoops12

Tickedoff- Interesting that someone who comes off the bench makes your top ten list.  Why did you go to the trouble of having anyone other than silsbee players on there?  Surely there are some Silsbee JV players that qualify as well, right?

AMEN!!! LOL. Six silsbee players? YEAH RIGHT!

AMEN!!! LOL. Six silsbee players? YEAH RIGHT!

its funny how yall slam him for stating his own opinion... he can only put the people he knows about on the list and i think he did a good job including all the good players he knows about.... the only problem i have with it is nick walters and brady byars behind prentic lane?!?!? come on now... what does he do... he doesnt score that much not much of a factor on the boards?? im lost how anyone can say he's better than them two....

District 25-1A

1.?

2.?

3.?

4.?

5.?

6.?

7.?

8.?

9.?

10.?

1.TYLER COPELAND (WH)