PN-G upsets Livingston 64-59 - F

Guest baseball25

Ozen can play the fast past game. They just cant play the slow down game that show against lum and png. Thats why it hurt ozen bec if boutte was there tues he would have did his stall game to mix it up a lil bit

It was a really good game livingston was hitting every shot until the 4th quarter then it turned around. We knocked down clutch free throws in the stretch. Brent Pham hit 4 in a row on a foul and techincal which gave png 4 point lead with the ball and livingston gave up. Team played well together tonight... this year is getting kinda mixed up now

Guest scottpellegrin93

PN-G might not have beat the bulldogs on tuesday but they kinda proved a point on friday...Livingston beat ozen that dont mean PN-G is going to beat them but it tells you that it isnt going to be a blowout like the past 7 years!!!

keep it up PN-G

where is eagle?? who was trying to say livingston was so good or whatever........i keep trying to tell you guys livingston is not a good team they robbed ozen......only reason they won is because of homecooking they wont get away with the things those refs let them get away with at their house.......and for those who are wondering ozen will win their 10th(i think) straight district title this year the DYNASTY will continue

where is eagle?? who was trying to say livingston was so good or whatever........i keep trying to tell you guys livingston is not a good team they robbed ozen......only reason they won is because of homecooking they wont get away with the things those refs let them get away with at their house.......and for those who are wondering ozen will win their 10th(i think) straight district title this year the DYNASTY will continue

The beaunont ref. likes too home cook a lot. I have seen some bad ref.before but not as bad. As the beaumont ref.

The beaunont ref. likes too home cook a lot. I have seen some bad ref.before but not as bad. As the beaumont ref.

Are you 6 yrs. old?  That is the worst sentence (or sentences) that I have ever seen.  I can barely make out what you are trying to say.  Congrats to PN-G on a very good win.  The district is certainly wide open this year. 

The only response I have to that is that Livingston has beaten probably 3 teams this year as good or better than Ozen.  You have a very good team but don't sell Livingston short because you feel like Ozen can't or shouldn't be beat.

Now, all I heard from you and other Ozen posters about the game against us was how Ozen got robbed by the refs and the home-cooking huh?  Well according to the stats from the paper let's look at the foul situation with these GREAT beaumont refs you guys have.

Fouls committed:

Livingston = 30

PNG = 8

Dang, PNG must be a perfect team.  Livingston never even got into the Bonus from what I hear and I can see that based on the foul calls.

Points off of Free Throws:

PNG = 23

Livingston = 3

23 of their 65 points (a little over a third of their points) from the free throw line.

Livingston did many things to lose that game, don't get me wrong I understand that from what I have been told.  But, if you thought the fouls were one-sided in Livingston when you played there how do you explain such a disparity in that game between PNG and Livingston.  You can say well Livingston deserves that many fouls because that's how they play, but your telling me that PNG is good enough and plays such great defense that they only commit 8 fouls in an entire game?  If that is the case then yes, Livingston will lose EVERY game they play when they come down to Beaumont this year.

Livingston lost the game fair and square but I hated your argument about the refs and I just wanted to explain to you what true getting shafted by the refs means.

Livingston will still be a force in this district and I am sorry that it hurts your feelings that the mighty Ozen fell to lowly Livingston.  They are a good team and will prove that.

Are you 6 yrs. old?  That is the worst sentence (or sentences) that I have ever seen.  I can barely make out what you are trying to say.  Congrats to PN-G on a very good win.  The district is certainly wide open this year. 

Dont read it. FO

Dont read it. FO

Hey aces, I think his comeback answered your question. :D

Fouls committed:

Livingston = 30

PNG = 8

Dang, PNG must be a perfect team.  Livingston never even got into the Bonus from what I hear and I can see that based on the foul calls.

Points off of Free Throws:

PNG = 23

Livingston = 3

23 of their 65 points (a little over a third of their points) from the free throw line.

the reason we only had 8 fouls was we where in a zone and yall had a 2 guys shooting 3's all night from about 30 feet out. livingston had way more fouls because they pressed the whole game. And they had at least 6 in the last quarter to send us to the line to stop the clcok. and i am the one that usually gets four fouls a game and i could play cause knee surgery but i guess we are perfect thanks

Guest hoops12

In response to the foul situation between Livingston and PNG.  Livingston pressed the ENTIRE game!  They reminded me of sitting through a Little Dribblers game where players are constantly chasing the ball, without much thought given to organized plays.  Many times there were four on one.  Incredible.  There were also comments made about the fact that fast teams don't know how to play the teams considered slower.  PNG had no trouble keeping up with the speed.  It was simply that Livingston's rush for speed, leads to sloppy play.  PNG still had their share of mistakes, but have many abilities.  Give PNG credit for a good team win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124