Underrated Players

Guest Living 4 Friday Nights

Guest GoStangs

How about Dominique Rhodes (WOS)? If opposing teams decide they don't want to test Earl at DB and go to the opposite side of the field, Rhodes will make them pay. He's got great closing speed and is very talented. Look for him to have a big year, as well. I even expect him to make some big plays on offense, too.

Hussey led the district in receiving last year!

JWard was new comer of the year in the district.

What has Credeur done to deserve recognition other than being the son of the coach? The other quarterback has been much more impressive passing and led them to 3 TD's last week. Really now! If he wasn't the coaches son would he be the starting QB??? I think NOT!

Guest Raider911

Senior Jeremy Garza safety/wr for lumberton .He has been on varsity since his sophmore year. Also Hussey and Jonathan Ward. Bryce Dejohn is a better QB than Credeur. He is a better passer having heard what he did against BH last week.

DeJohn was 7-10 passing for 280 yards with 3 TD's aganist BH

Hussey led the district in receiving last year!

JWard was new comer of the year in the district.

What has Credeur done to deserve recognition other than being the son of the coach? The other quarterback has been much more impressive passing and led them to 3 TD's last week. Really now! If he wasn't the coaches son would he be the starting QB??? I think NOT!

BOY O BOY at first you guys were just doing back flips about the new coach now cutting the coach deep! Sounds like Lumberton is the same place I grew up in! Some things never change much like Lumberton record! I just hope you guys can leave Credeur alone long enough to see his son graduate!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124