Silsbee vs. Kelly Updates/Broadcast/Silsbee Wins!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

broadcast..spell check... :D

Can someone just give us updates I'm on my way home from Tarkington and no one else wants to listen to it thats with me  :-[

Why dont they want to listen to a Silsbee vs. Kelly game?

Well maybe they would rather listen to a real game like orangefield vs. Hampshire Fannet...... :D :D :D

broadcast..spell check... :D

Can someone just give us updates I'm on my way home from Tarkington and no one else wants to listen to it thats with me  :-[

Why dont they want to listen to a Silsbee vs. Kelly game?

Well maybe they would rather listen to a real game like orangefield vs. Hampshire Fannet...... :D :D :D

They'd rather listen to the radio!  :D

Guest ST4life

Silsbee of to a slow start but with a couple of steals by Hill and Robinson in the 2nd quater

puts Silsbee playing at a faster pace.............

Guest ST4life

Stallworth would be making about 23 points a game if he would make all of his lay-ups but he seems to be missing alot of them on these last couple of away games.........

Guest ST4life

Silsbee has to play slash and dash / small ball cause there big guys cant hit under the basket.........

Stallworth and Skinner needs to work on taking that ball to the inside and makeing that lay-up........

6'6 Skinner has not got to play this game but last game he did not do so well......

If they progress on that then they should be able to dominate......

Guest ST4life

Silsbee should have ran away with this game but could only shoot 50% from the free-throw line and missed alot of lay-ups......

but they still won and thats what matters......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83