Predictions In 21-3A This Year?

Guest A-TOWN

me oh my i am going over to silsbee and see what there drinking over there.yes silsbee will have a fine football team like thay have had in the past and yes the west orange-stark kids must run over to silsbee this year to play those tigers.(SPORTS FLASH)  same old story  tigers lose to mustangs in2009  sorry aggie. the word out of west orange camp  (IS)    you thought thay were good last year  oh boy just watch this year with all the kids from  west texas and round the houston area  that there dads  have come to work on the I-10 road constructiom ,this will be better than last year. this years wo-s team will remind you of the 80s teams ,WATCH OUT IT COMING

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HJ caught BC at thier worst that they were all season..It was Menards ( Freshman) first game to play running back and the lineup was all out of whack because their were so many people missing...especially on defense, lots of sophomores and other players that hadn't ever played on varsity before starting...I think BC could've held thier own if they would've played them later on in the season..

Guest Silsbee88

I agree!!

You agree what coop, that there won't be anymore buses running in WOS.  News Flashback to 2008 them Tigers beat WOS everywhere but the score board.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree!!

You agree what coop, that there won't be anymore buses running in WOS.  News Flashback to 2008 them Tigers beat WOS everywhere but the score board.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

???

So Silsbee's record should reflect...

Wins....Loses....Ties......Moral victories?

Guest Silsbee88

I agree!!

???

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!  Lets wait until October, then one of us can reap what we sow......

I agree!!

???

WHATEVER!!!!!!!!!!!  Lets wait until October, then one of us can reap what we sow......

Hey...you don't have to shout!!    ;D

I'm an LCM fan...I've lived a long time on moral victories.  ;D  Hopefully that will change this season!

Good luck this year against the Mustangs!!  ;) 

I agree!!

???

Hey...you don't have to shout!!    ;D

I'm an LCM fan...I've lived a long time on moral victories.  ;D  Hopefully that will change this season!

Good luck this year against the Mustangs!!  ;) 

Hahaha kudos for the moral victories part that made me chuckle

Guest Silsbee88

HEY!!

Sorry.  I had to post something...I noticed my posts were at a total of 666...had to change it.   ;D

Carry on.

Hey...you don't have to shout!!  ;D ;D 

Carry on.  I agree could not leave mine there either.

HEY!!

Sorry.  I had to post something...I noticed my posts were at a total of 666...had to change it.   ;D

Carry on.

Hey...you don't have to shout!!   ;D ;D   

Carry on.  I agree could not leave mine there either.

:D

Well...actually I did mean to shout when I saw those triple 6's!  :o

I just don't see how HJ is not in the mix that much...Whole entire offense cept 1 linemen coming back and everyone on defense except a few linebackers, a dlinemen, and a saftey. Even though BC has everyone coming back, HJ played exceptionally well against them.

I'd rather say district 21-3A is going to be on fire next year. Good games with everyone looking for atleast the 3rd spot. I think HJ will be a match for everyone this coming year.

Guest A-TOWN

#1   WOS,      #2  ORANGEFIELD,     #3  B.C.,     #4  H.J.     #5  H.F.,    LAST  selseb.

so if this guy thinks BC's gonna come third then we're in good shape... cuz he apprently has his picks all messed up...

I dont think Selseb ( Silsbee) is gonna be in last place

Guest Silsbee88

#1   WOS,      #2  ORANGEFIELD,     #3  B.C.,     #4  H.J.     #5  H.F.,    LAST  selseb.

so if this guy thinks BC's gonna come third then we're in good shape... cuz he apprently has his picks all messed up...

I am positive that Silsbee will not be last   

Guest A-TOWN

Silsbee is goin to the playoffs in 09 and could be District Champions

Silsbee is goin to the playoffs in 09 and could be District Champions

yea... thats pretty much a given...

Guest ST4life

Were did this come from??????

Maybe a Orangefield fan cause they hate Silsbee.......... ;D

Bridge City will get the 3rd spot....It forsure wont be HJ

#1  WOS,      #2  ORANGEFIELD,    #3  B.C.,    #4  H.J.    #5  H.F.,    LAST  selseb.

I'd be willing to bet money against that.

Id like to know why it wont be HJ... seems like BC's had a pretty tough time with HJ the last two years...  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics