What a Great Christmas !!!! My moms car got stolen

grizzly62

that sucks!  one of my neighbors got their house broken into last night.  all of their wrapped presents were stolen from under the tree, and their new 60-inch flat screen was taken.  i think there ought to be a law that if you steal something on christmas you're eligible for a doubled sentence.

My Nissan Titan was stolen from my driveway last christmas (Dec. 20th) I must live right because on Christmas eve I got a phone call from Houston PD telling me they recovered it in the parking lot at Hobby airport. Don't think that this Christmas I wasn't pulling a little extra guard duty. It's a horrible feeling to walk out of the house and see a big empty spot where your truck USED to be !

someone tried to come thru the window in my daughters room on Christmas eve, but window locks kept them from getting the window up. My wife noticed the window cracked the next morning when she came home from work, im sleeping with my 45 now until i get the window fixed, and leaving it close to my wife when im gone.

to the person who tried i shot pistol expert all 4 years in the USMC, be warned

Well good news we got the tahoe back 3 days later when we reported it stolen on christmas the police officer some how forgot to do a report on it!!!! how did that happen but we called 3 days later and they said this was the first they have heard of it and they found it that night .....every thing was still in good shape but 75 bucks and a ipod was gone...

it even still had the Kville Wildcat sticker on the back.. Got to love the Orange police dept!!!

Sounds like it was only a joy ride...good to hear...a guy i went to school with had his truck stolen about 2 weeks before Christmas...contents were an expensive 4-wheeler, and christmas presents...found later in Houston stripped and burned, and the insurance didn't want to repay the worth of it while having Gap coverage...talking about getting hosed!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83