List of local college players

SFA

Who are the players that this area has sent to the college ranks?  Here are the one's I know....

Arnaud - West Texas A& M, Nederland HS, KC Wizards

Watson - New Mexico, Nederland HS, KC Wizards

Smith - Coker College, West Brook

Kirby, U. of Denver, Kelly

Waldrup - UT-Tyler, Lumberton

Durden - San Jac/HBU, Kelly

Joe Fontana played some college ball i can't remember where though. Maybe somewhere in Colorado, or maybe i just made that location up. And i think that Joseph Eades(Not 100% on that name) plays at Lon Morris, once again im not completely sure though. And isnt the younger Greenway committed to play at a school in Mississippi?

from my time:

josh davis- west texas a&m

i went to ETBU

Michael Weiss played a season at ETBU

Derek Knapp went somewhere or another

Jimmy Stone i believe went to Vandy

Josh Chadney played at Mary Hardin Baylor

also, i know there are a couple of PNG players at ETBU right now (Chad Monk and Juan Olua sp?)

i know i missed a ton, but there's a few for you

i'm sure i'm missing a bunch

Uhhhh, HELLO!!!  You guys are forgetting about the Legendary Rob Bledsoe!  The '91 graduate of Nederland played at Tyler Junior College... Well, he didn't actually play a whole lot, but he got a uniform!

The West Brook team from '90 put a few guys in schools.  Chris Swanson, the District MVP, played at Mary Hardin Baylor (I think) with Chris Britton.  And Brian Brady went to Tyler JC, and then to the University of Tennessee (maybe?).

Other Nederland grads who went on to play somewhere:

Wade Breaux (early 90s) played at like 20 different schools.  Alright, that's a little bit of a hyperbole, but he played at TJC (with Cucia?), The Citadel, some school in Mississippi or Alabama, club at Lamar...  He's in the Bryan/College Station area last I heard still involved with soccer.

I think Jared Newton (mid 90s) played somewhere.  And maybe another keeper from NHS went off.

Brent Gallagher (95?), argueably one of the best players ever at Nederland, played somewhere in the South, I think.

I think Jared Wilbanks (mid 90s) played somewhere in Kansas.

Blake Judice (04?) played at Texas Lutheran.

Corey Speed (04?) played in Kansas.

Zach Wallace (05?) played at TJC.

I know I've missed a few.

hmmm... 

Blake Judice played mary hardin baylor...

Kory speed played at same college Jared wilbanks did in Kansas.

Brent Gallagher played at Div two University of alabama montevallo.

Chad Monk, Colin Prosen,  Juan, from same png group all went to East texas baptist.

Jared Newton went to Trinity university in san antonio...

There is quite a few others from the area. 

One of the Lovoiis boys went somewhere and so did the ladys...  the list of girls is quite long also.

Joseph Eades (I) play at lon morrris... does anyone know how i can get in contact with brent waldrup im looking at uttyler next year and have a few questions for him

i don't know how to get in contact with him, but i played against UT-Tyler for three years and had a friend who played there, so i MIGHT be able to answer a question or two for you.

i just wanted to know about the school and coach... but how has the etbu team been we played them in the spring and the fall and beat them both times but they seemed like a pretty good program. im really just scouting around to see where i want to play next

ETBU isn't bad.  they used to be fantastic, but the past 5-6 years they've been pretty average.  they really need a new coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn