gulf coast invitational

Guest tigersvoice

I would love to see Silsbee and Cleveland play...........

Cleveland doesn't want any part of Silsbee. ;) ;D

If I'm reading the bracket right, If Silsbee and Cleveland win they will play each other.........Silsbee plays Dayton and Cleveland plays Sterling.....whats the odds of both Silsbee and Cleveland winning their first game?.............I have seen Cleveland up close this year and they looked like they could beat the Celtics....could have been a one game fluke?.....they shot over 80% from three land....

Didn't see the game so can't evaluate rather a fluke or not.  BUT, shooting 3's at over 80% rate is  P H E N O M I N A L ! !

If I'm reading the bracket right, If Silsbee and Cleveland win they will play each other.........Silsbee plays Dayton and Cleveland plays Sterling.....whats the odds of both Silsbee and Cleveland winning their first game?.............I have seen Cleveland up close this year and they looked like they could beat the Celtics....could have been a one game fluke?.....they shot over 80% from three land....

Didn't see the game so can't evaluate rather a fluke or not.  BUT, shooting 3's at over 80% rate is  P H E N O M I N A L ! !

Partner, I guess it would depend on how many three's they shot that game. If they went 4 for 5, that's 80%, but I would not classify that as phenominal.

I hope Cleveland does win their first round game. I would like to see them against Silsbee. But, I think Baytown Sterling will beat Cleveland.

I agree. This tourney is rigged for BH. But can you blame them? who wouldn't want a good showing at their own tourney? But I like Silsbee to win it beating BH. And Nederland to take third.

I predict Baytown Sterling to finish 3rd

Sterling barely beat Nederland in the Bulldog Classic in bad game for Nederland. I think if they meet again Nederland can get the best of them. Also I don't know anything at all about Spring Dekany so I just picked BH to beat them because I know a little bit about them.

sterling has alot of height,alot of athletes # 23 is very good inside along with a couple of other guys  ,& 3 good outside shooters.very good team the 2 games i seen them play.good coach too.i don't know if ned. could beat them if they played good?

I seen them play before in the summer league. Baytown does have heights, but athletes I disagree with. Majority of the players are only in basketball and it not easy being an athletes when u play one sports. But they have some very good basketball players. And Silsbee can match up size wise with them and they have more athletes on their team. It depend on who can limit the turnover and play smart.

I assume SD isn't good because if they win they'll have to play Barbers Hill and once again they are the host you know. But I think that if Silsbee and Baytown Sterling win the first found then they play each other. This game will be one of the best game in the tournament.

You have assume wrong MASTER T---D

That not the way I meant to put it. I can't really explain it in words but I'm just saying being a 5A playing one sport a year doesn't really consider as an athlete cause in in my term I'm saying playing more than one sport a year is consider athlete. But please I know someone understand what I'm saying.

You can have athletes..that cant play basketball....Sterling has basketball players and are coached well...Now if you're a basketball player, and also athlete...Let's get you signed up buddy... seen alot of athletes who can go steal it...go get it and run like a deer, but if you don't know what to do with it  ...( that means be able to play )..The game becomes tough to be successfull.  I've seen alot of non- athletes be able to play because they had a solid skill level game..FUNDAMENTALS MY FRIENDS...DRIBBLE PASS AND SHOOT...Comes from staying in the gym and starting at an early age..........The problem with kids today....They don't do that...NBA LIVE JUST DOES NOT COUNT !!!!!

??? ??? ??? ??? ???I seen them play before in the summer league. Baytown does have heights, but athletes I disagree with. Majority of the players are only in basketball and it not easy being an athletes when u play one sports. But they have some very good basketball players. And Silsbee can match up size wise with them and they have more athletes on their team. It depend on who can limit the turnover and play smart.

???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed