*Kirbyville vs. Muleshoe State Title Game Updates/BROADCAST/MULES WIN!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

Kirbyville is getting a mud hole stomped in them..........

A muleshoe sir, Kirbyville is getting a MULESHOE stomped in them  :D

Well its a Muleshoe thats stompen that mud hole.......... :D

WOW...I would hope that you were some immature, little, snotty-nosed brat who had nothing else to do on a Saturday night but get on here and post some of these stupid comments that you are posting, but I can only deduct that you are another poor excuse for a man who has nothing better to do but come on here and talk about a group of KIDS...yes, hopefully something that you have not have the opportunity to procreate.

Look, these are a bunch of kids who have busted their butts to get where they are (which is the same place that muleshoe is at this moment) and believe it or not, they not only have their community behind them, they have the majority of the Golden Triangle/SE Texas backing them because they are part of us!

So, go back to YOUR MUD HOLE!  You are talking about young men who have been on the ride of their lives!  No matter how this ends, Kirbyville...CONGRATS on this amazing season!

Come on guys....Give these kids some credit!!

Sorry, can't buy points and I'm not much on IOU's.  Is it possible to finance a touchdown?

lol... :D

Both of you need to show a little class!!!  These kids busted theirs tails to get this far and they don't need anyone degrading their accomplishments....

WOW...I would hope that you were some immature, little, snotty-nosed brat who had nothing else to do on a Saturday night but get on here and post some of these stupid comments that you are posting, but I can only deduct that you are another poor excuse for a man who has nothing better to do but come on here and talk about a group of KIDS...yes, hopefully something that you have not have the opportunity to procreate.

Look, these are a bunch of kids who have busted their butts to get where they are (which is the same place that muleshoe is at this moment) and believe it or not, they not only have their community behind them, they have the majority of the Golden Triangle/SE Texas backing them because they are part of us!

So, go back to YOUR MUD HOLE!  You are talking about young men who have been on the ride of their lives!  No matter how this ends, Kirbyville...CONGRATS on this amazing season!

Oh my, not the 16,17,18 year old kids!!!

Take a pill, this thread will soon be gone and among the infinite list of those never read again.  Just a little humor to lighten the mood.  

Come on guys....Give these kids some credit!!

Sorry, can't buy points and I'm not much on IOU's.  Is it possible to finance a touchdown?

lol... :D

CLASS can't be bought either...it's really ashame, but I don't know that enough could be bought to make a difference in your case. ;)

Yes he winked...I have a chance!!!  :-*

Man...I don't think some of these comments "having a mud hole stomped" etc. was really meant to be derogatory towards the KV players....I'm a KV fan but they're right. The Kats got it handed to them tonight. They made some stupid mistakes but, mistakes or not, Muleshoe WON solidly. I applaud the Kats for their run and I wish them well next year!

I know everyone is emotional right now but let's not go overboard with it!

Humor is a wonderful thing, but not at the expense of yes...16, 17, & 18 year old kids.  You can humorous with a little class.

And, yes...everyone deserves a second chance and a little respect.  Please, don't take the wink personally because it really wasn't meant...LOL

Darn, you get me all excited then shoot me down...are you from Muleshoe?

Man...I don't think some of these comments "having a mud hole stomped" etc. was really meant to be derogatory towards the KV players....I'm a KV fan but they're right. The Kats got it handed to them tonight. They made some stupid mistakes but, mistakes or not, Muleshoe WON solidly. I applaud the Kats for their run and I wish them well next year!

I know everyone is emotional right now but let's not go overboard with it!

Yeah, you guys are being real muleshoes  :-[

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476