**Dayton vs. Kerrville Tivy Semi Final Updates/DAYTON WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**

KFDM COOP

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an unbelievable game.

Dayton runs only five offensive plays in the third quarter, has several turnovers, and still comes away in a thriller.  AJ is easily the game MVP.  On the fumble he stripped the ball away after the completion was made.

got to feel for the Tivy boys.  losing a game like that has to sting.

GO Broncos 

OHHHH my goodness. I just got home from watching the game.. Tivy was keying on Green running the ball. I knew it would open up for Dayton when we started passing and it did. AJ is by far the game MVP. It was amazing to see him strip that ball at the end. Let me tell you, when the Tivy QB put the ball into the air, it just hung up there. I thought for sure it was going to be and interception. When the Tivy player came down with it everyone on the Dayton side put their heads down and when they looked up, AJ was going the other way with the ball. It was like he took a handoff from a QB. Nobody was even holding the Tivy player up. AJ just ran up to him took the ball and took it the other way. Great Great Great Game. Luckily I live in San Antonio and get to see my Bronco's in my own back yard next week.

I gotta give it to them. Tivy played a good game and they have nothing to be ashamed of. But they should feel kinda cheap about getting a touchdown after that minus 20 yd punt because of the wind..

Is the wind at their back and do they have a good kicker

Actually Cody i a so so kicker, they go for 2 just as often as they kick the extra point, this was the 1st field goal attempt in 2+ years that i can remember. I think the first extra point was missed by dayton in this game and they made the 2 pint conversion on the second touchdown

Yeeeeessssss!!! Dayton win baby.. AJ Dugat played one hell of a game! Now we definitely know who the best athlete to ever, i mean ever come through dayton high school.. stripped Tivy's reciever after making a first down catch! Not too many high school players have the awareness to strip the ball as a player is falling down to the ground.. Go Broncos!!!

Is the wind at their back and do they have a good kicker

Actually Cody i a so so kicker, they go for 2 just as often as they kick the extra point, this was the 1st field goal attempt in 2+ years that i can remember. I think the first extra point was missed by dayton in this game and they made the 2 pint conversion on the second touchdown

I had the 2 pint conversion on the way home!  :)  Awesome game.  One of the best I have ever seen.  AJ is unbelievable.  U of H is going to love him!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83