Ft.Worth Bagg tournament updates; Silsbee, Kountze

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest immabeaking

O.K. Imma.  Stating your opinion is a good thing.  Tell the truth all day long.  But show some respect and don't call other teams terrible.

ok im sorry they arent terrible... just really really bad... ill give HJ fans one thing... they are diehard the best around, when they know they are the best they say it... they dont water it down... theyll let you know how good or bad or terrible you are... yall suck up to all these other schools

O.K. Imma.  Stating your opinion is a good thing.  Tell the truth all day long.  But show some respect and don't call other teams terrible.

ok im sorry they arent terrible... just really really bad... ill give HJ fans one thing... they are diehard the best around, when they know they are the best they say it... they dont water it down... theyll let you know how good or bad or terrible you are... yall suck up to all these other schools

O.K.,  I'm done.  This is pointless.  Lets win state Silsbee. 

look guys silsbee has a tough schedule that will prepare them for district and hopefully a run to state it's possible they will get upset just like nederland beating soc,hj,and haker heights and kelly's upset over ozen and these teams are not ranked either silsbee will be find especially when district comes around but they still have to come to play and stay focus their young players that start for silsbee but if and when they jell they will be a force silsbee beating central and playing ozen to a 1 point loss is not a emberisment to the bigger school silsbee has always been a run and gun and press team their inside game has not been great the past few years which favors the bigger schools but this year silsbee has height and shooters when it comes down to it i am confident about this team and i like their chances this year i put my money on the tigers. No disrespect hj but when the time comes they will focus on you guys so bring your A game because we will HA HA HA.  Their gonna getcha.        AKA  TIGER TALK  TIGERS #1

look guys silsbee has a tough schedule that will prepare them for district and hopefully a run to state it's possible they will get upset just like nederland beating soc,hj,and haker heights and kelly's upset over ozen and these teams are not ranked either silsbee will be find especially when district comes around but they still have to come to play and stay focus their young players that start for silsbee but if and when they jell they will be a force silsbee beating central and playing ozen to a 1 point loss is not a emberisment to the bigger school silsbee has always been a run and gun and press team their inside game has not been great the past few years which favors the bigger schools but this year silsbee has height and shooters when it comes down to it i am confident about this team and i like their chances this year i put my money on the tigers. No disrespect hj but when the time comes they will focus on you guys so bring your A game because we will HA HA HA.  Their gonna getcha.         AKA  TIGER TALK   TIGERS #1

Agreed. Even the best teams loose. We just lost to a school we should have killed. Good luck with the rest of your season.

And Im looking forward to playing yall.

It never fails. SE Tx team steps out of its area and has a rough time winning. Officiating has a lot to do with it. Its not bad officiating its just outside of our area a lot of officials call a tighter game and the way its officiated around here its just football without pads.

The chapter around here have to start calling basketball games and forget football is over. The real good teams adjust to officiating, thats why many teams in our area have a hard time winning somewhere else. Except HJ, Kountze and Ozen.

Just an observation and I live in Silsbee and have watched for 30years. Its just my assessment of the situation. ::)

Guest ST4life

Let's not get ahead of ourselves ST4life. Silsbee has yet to face Westbrook on tuesday.

thats not what the schedule says but i may be wrong........the schedule says Jasper is next........

Guest immabeaking

WHEN WAS THE LAST YEAR THAT SISBEE BEAT KOUNTZE IN BASKETBALL 

AND WHO IS AHEAD IN THE RIVIALRY IN THE PAST TWENTY YEARS

LETS JUST GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY   GO TIGERS  AND LIONS

what??? that was random

Guest immabeaking

i dont understand how in the brackets kountze and silsbee both lost in the same round but silsbee dropped to play in the 5th place game and kountze got to play in the 3rd place game

i dont understand how in the brackets kountze and silsbee both lost in the same round but silsbee dropped to play in the 5th place game and kountze got to play in the 3rd place game

Maybe they went by point differential,  not sure either.

Guest ST4life

WHEN WAS THE LAST YEAR THAT SISBEE BEAT KOUNTZE IN BASKETBALL 

AND WHO IS AHEAD IN THE RIVIALRY IN THE PAST TWENTY YEARS

LETS JUST GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY   GO TIGERS  AND LIONS

The Lions know how to go to state and bring home a championship. 

Ok that is cool..... ;)

But i dont think you will win state this year..... :'(

Also I think that Silsbee has a better team than Kountze and

a better shot at a state title this year........ ;D

this could be true but i could say a big 5-a school could beat silsbee whats the difference

its to early in the season to talk who is going to state lets just try to get out of district first

[glow=red,2,300] G  O    L  I  O  N  S [/glow]

Yeah, brackets are weird, thats why I dont prefer them.

But if I had to put money on a game between Kountze and Silsbee, I would put it on Silsbee.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder