Ft.Worth Bagg tournament updates; Silsbee, Kountze

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the few fans at the SIlsbee vs. Dallas Shelton game and I tell you this the officials in the part of the region are really strict on calls. With SIlsbee being a full court press team they had numerous calls on them. D.C Stallworth did put up 22 points in the paint for our tigers. Other that scored were Nick with 8, Shannon with 11, Prentice 4, Brady 10, and more but can't name them all. Silsbee plays Sanger in the next round. Sanger defeated Southwest Christian in the first round.

Guest immabeaking

of course you were one of the few fans master t the game is in ft. worth... anyways i understood it that the tigers really didnt play well... but then you gotta take into consideration they had like a 6 hour bus ride they may not have had their legs but no excuses they still won good job

Guest tigersvoice

of course you were one of the few fans master t the game is in ft. worth... anyways i understood it that the tigers really didnt play well... but then you gotta take into consideration they had like a 6 hour bus ride they may not have had their legs but no excuses they still won good job

The Tigers beat Kountze 73 - 40 and your information is that they did not play well?  You need to get a new source for your information!  What do you expect, a 100 every game?  Get a grip,

immabeaking.  Geeez!

The Tigers beat Kountze 73 - 40 and your information is that they did not play well?  You need to get a new source for your information!  What do you expect, a 100 every game?  Get a grip,

immabeaking.  Geeez!

Hey partner, Silsbee beat Dallas Shelton, not Kountze.

Guest tigersvoice

immabeaking.  Geeez!

Hey partner, Silsbee beat Dallas Shelton, not Kountze.

OOPS!  Proves that I should stay with what I KNOW, not what I read.

My apologies to immabeaking - but the point is still valid, I think.

Guest ST4life

Kountze loses to Gatesville 49-53. I am hearing Kountze may be without Roman Walker for longer than expected (knee injury). Looks like a long season for the Lion team.

what about Silsbee........

Guest ST4life

Kountze loses to Gatesville 49-53. I am hearing Kountze may be without Roman Walker for longer than expected (knee injury). Looks like a long season for the Lion team.

what about Silsbee........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont