Photos of the Fumble..

D3zii

Call was made no fumble on the field right away, whistle was blown, Beaumont player ran it back for a TD after the play was over. BC fans are convinced the refs blew the call. BC fans felt the refs called the game slighted towards FW - 5 flags 55 yards, BC 8 flags 75 yards. Lots of noise about this for the past 3 days! Just the background for this guy.

lol... Photoshop??? Thats funny.. I know we will never make the Central fans think that he was down but, HE WAS DOWN!!! Either way the official had a hard call to make and I think he made the right call. Honestly I would have rather it went the other way but, then the Friendswood folks would be in the same position as the Central folks are now.

Central,, I feel your heartache but yall should be proud of your great season and it would have been a waste of gas money to go to Kyle Field this week. (enough said)

Sorry Jags, looks like his knee was down before the ball came out. I know it sucks, but dang you guys went very deep in the playoffs !!! I was backing you all the way in ya'lls playoff run. What you guys have done is bring some excitement back into our district in the playoffs. I think you guys did what you could. I know it seemed like you were playing against the refs as well, I listened to the game. Use this and build on it for next year. Good luck !  Keep your heads up and be proud of what you have accomplished !!!

Guest rambleonus

If Karaam wasn't down at the time of the fumble I think #36 on the D would be in on the tackle.  It looks like he was around the ball but held up when he say Karaam go down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder