Silsbee vs Central prediction

Guest ST4life

We have some ballers and with some of our starters back from football, this will be a more competitive game.  My question about this team is can we knock down the 3 point shot.  If we can, Jags take this one by 5. 

Even with the football players back for Central I dont think it will make a diffrence.... if the game was two weeks from now the football players might make a diffrence....

Silsbee-72

Central-64

Guest nostradamus

lets see now.....Central beat HJ on a neutral floor 68-61 w/o football players (we'll give Central +10 for football players) and Central will be at home with their football players

since it has been announced publicly that "if HJ tries to run with Silsbee this year they will get blown out of the water" but "if HJ tries to slow it down they might have a chance"

.....and Central beat HJ.......sooooooo......

.......if you add all that up.......I would say.......mmmmm....

Silsbee 193

Central 82 (10 points for football players and 2 points for home court advantage)

lets see now.....Central beat HJ on a neutral floor 68-61 w/o football players (we'll give Central +10 for football players) and Central will be at home with their football players

since it has been announced publicly that "if HJ tries to run with Silsbee this year they will get blown out of the water" but "if HJ tries to slow it down they might have a chance"

Silsbee 193

Central 82 (10 points for football players and 2 points for home court advantage)

Okay Nos, I admit we have some fans that are way over the top with their predictions, but I wouldn't consider it to be a "public announcement" on behalf of all Tiger fans. HJ has got their share of the mouthy ones too.

Even if Silsbee were to beat Central on the Jags home court, it has nothing to do with what the outcome will be with HJ-Silsbee. I know you know that too.

Silsbee 193

Ok.  Let's be serious... ::) ::)

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

honestly, I say Silsbee by 20 plus because the only way any team can stick with Silsbee this year is if they are deep..And Central is not deep. They have two main players...sorry Central but...

Silsbee 87

Central 64

Guest DickVitale

Silsbee will not beat Central by 20, even if we win at all. I would be totally shocked if the Tigers blew out the Jags in their own gym.

This guy is definitely SMARTER than your average AGGIE!! ;)....DEFINITELY!

Guest ST4life

Silsbee will not beat Central by 20, even if we win at all. I would be totally shocked if the Tigers blew out the Jags in their own gym.

To bad we can't say the same for you Dicky  :D :D :D :D

Guest DickVitale

Reading some of you guys posts, I have had more basketball smarts than you guys since I was a pre-teen!!  ;)

Guest ST4life

Reading some of you guys posts, I have had more basketball smarts than you guys since I was a pre-teen!!  ;)

well you sure did prove that you have had more basketball smarts when you said that Ozen was going to stomp Silsbee.........but lets rewind oh yeah Ozen only won by 1 point......... ;D

plus you lost to Kelly man that should make you want to hurl dont it........

never know brook beat em by 32

Coach Rice wasn't on the bench for the Jags as he was an assistant coach for our football team that day.  I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten blown away like that if he were there...

Coach Rice wasn't on the bench for the Jags as he was an assistant coach for our football team that day.  I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten blown away like that if he were there...

coach rice doesnt play the game for the kids.........guaranteed if boutee wouldn't coach a game ozen still wouldnt miss a beat

coach rice doesnt play the game for the kids.........guaranteed if boutee wouldn't coach a game ozen still wouldnt miss a beat

Players don't call time outs to  slow the momentum.  Players can't make in-game adjustments.  Players can't draw up plays to utilize their talents..  Come on, man.  Act like you know the game... ;) ;)

Players don't call time outs to  slow the momentum.  Players can't make in-game adjustments.  Players can't draw up plays to utilize their talents..  Come on, man.  Act like you know the game... ;) ;)

im saying soulja coach rice not coaching is no excuse for central losing by 32 to a sub par brook team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami