HJ vs Aransas Pass....HJ Wins 72-49

TheRef

They did have a couple tall kids, including one who might be responsble for Sasquatch sightings, but no tall or big "talent."  It was like playing a team with one big and four Spikes or Baileys on the court.  They were jacking, and making, from 30+ feet.  One of them pushed Trey from behind while he was dunking, the second-cheapest shot I've seen on a high school court.  (Nothing compares to the time that Silsbee kid fractured Donahoe's nose-- and put Donahoe in an overnight coma-- a couple years ago.)  Trey's knee is a little sore today, but he says he's ready to go against Barber's Hill at 2 PM today.

Jarvis is sick, and still in his shooting slump.  Otherwise, the Hawks are showing improvement.  Gus is starting to push the ball a little better.  Phillip and Trent are playing solid down low-- they're blocking shots to get our fast break off, and finishing a little better around the basket.  Jacoby is pressuring the ball well, getting many steals, driving and shooting the ball well.  This tournament has been good for the Hawks, so far.

Guest immabeaking

They did have a couple tall kids, including one who might be responsble for Sasquatch sightings, but no tall or big "talent."  It was like playing a team with one big and four Spikes or Baileys on the court.  They were jacking, and making, from 30+ feet.  One of them pushed Trey from behind while he was dunking, the second-cheapest shot I've seen on a high school court.  (Nothing compares to the time that Silsbee kid fractured Donahoe's nose-- and put Donahoe in an overnight coma-- a couple years ago.)  Trey's knee is a little sore today, but he says he's ready to go against Barber's Hill at 2 PM today.

Jarvis is sick, and still in his shooting slump.  Otherwise, the Hawks are showing improvement.  Gus is starting to push the ball a little better.  Phillip and Trent are playing solid down low-- they're blocking shots to get our fast break off, and finishing a little better around the basket.  Jacoby is pressuring the ball well, getting many steals, driving and shooting the ball well.  This tournament has been good for the Hawks, so far.

the silsbee thing wasnt on purpose in know the kid that your talking about and i know for a fact it was just an accident... people get elbowed in the face all the time i broke my nose 4 times in high school from elbows... a kid taking someone out on a dunk is a lot cheaper or a shot than an elbow

the silsbee thing wasnt on purpose in know the kid that your talking about and i know for a fact it was just an accident... people get elbowed in the face all the time i broke my nose 4 times in high school from elbows... a kid taking someone out on a dunk is a lot cheaper or a shot than an elbow

::) ::) ::) ::) Watch the video my friend!!!!

Proved to be irrelevant as HJ went on to be State Champs!!!!

Guest ST4life

::) ::) ::) ::) Watch the video my friend!!!!

Proved to be irrelevant as HJ went on to be State Champs!!!!

That is in the past now.... so lets all get over it and look ahead

Guest tigersvoice

Silsbee must be dangerous, when my team played them in the playoffs in 04-05 our point guard got punched in the face, it was on purpose because the guy who hit him was ejected.

They aren't the nicest of people we've played. Last year our jv won by a few points and a Silsbee player attacked him as soon as the game was over and then a riot broke out...It was bad...

Thanks Guys, we appreciate the sportsmanship.

Silsbee must be dangerous, when my team played them in the playoffs in 04-05 our point guard got punched in the face, it was on purpose because the guy who hit him was ejected.

They aren't the nicest of people we've played. Last year our jv won by a few points and a Silsbee player attacked him as soon as the game was over and then a riot broke out...It was bad...

Truth hurts doesn't tigersvoice????

Guest tigersvoice

Truth hurts doesn't tigersvoice????

You were there, Lazeek.  You know there was more to it than this convenient, I'm totally innocent version from H-J.  Your whole organization has more class than this.

I was there for the game when Donahoe was injured and the JV game at Silsbee last year when the altercation happened.  It was not a "brawl" as indicated in a earlier post but both issues were initiated by Tiger players!!!!

Yeah, I wasnt paying attention last night when I wrote that.

Riot was the wrong word to use.

But yes it was a "skirmish" I guess you could say between a few of the players.

I appologize for my mistake.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest immabeaking

I was there for the game when Donahoe was injured and the JV game at Silsbee last year when the altercation happened.  It was not a "brawl" as indicated in a earlier post but both issues were initiated by Tiger players!!!!

the jv scrap was iniated by a HJ player he threw a shoulder into one of silsbees players after the game... and when donahoe got elbowed it was an accident i dont have to watch the tape i know the guy who did i have grown up with him and he swears he didnt do it on purpose

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder