Kelly stuns Ozen, beats the Panthers in overtime

Guest tigersvoice

I hear that.  Hopfully that lesson will be learned after 2 district losses... ;D ;D

You got to love you, Soulja. ;D That got DickyV reeling!! ;D ;D

I would like to hear your comments Dick, on what happened the last 5 quarters of Ozen basketball.

It'll be the same as usual.  Ozen's just toying with these teams while getting the district competition overconfident. :D

Guest DickVitale

Well, I have been in practice with our OWN team here.  As I have said before, it is amazing how any game versus Ozen makes their perspective seasons....amazing...Titles are not won or lost in early December.  Good teams DO get beat, it happens...Remember, when they get rolling again and run off about 25 in a row, I don't want to hear how "talented" they are..... ::)

ohhhhhhhhhh ok since you guys insists.......for one decarlos ankle got messed up against silsbee and it has affected his play i dont think he even had 10 points that game......not using that as an excuse though we still should have beat those guys.......and of course the refs werent on our sides but thats not an excuse either.........anyway kelly executed we didnt they packed it in on willie and begged us to shoot and we couldnt buy a basket from beyond the arc out there then fourth quarter comes breon fouls out decarlos fouls out.......they go to OT willie misses his freethrow's that could have tied the game up and there you have it kelly wins 54-52 in OT ozen also came into the gym overconfident.......when they walked in everyone just knew we were there to blow whoever we played out but i think we have learned from this loss more than anything........

I'll never hate on Ozen. That is too good of a squad with too good of a coaching staff to be down for long, even if they are down at all. Kelly is a good team and played unafraid basketball. Ozen is the type of team that can still win it all and it would not shock a soul.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami