Central vs. HJ predictions

baller001

This will be a tough game for HJ as they cannot match up with Central size wise.  If Central has some bigs they will control the inside and you know that HJ is now 2-37 in the last two games from behind the 3 point line.  I expect Central to win in a close game. :-[ :-[

Too many ifs to predict: If HJ brings it like they have vs. Kountze & Huntington, we have a good chance for a W.  If Jarvis makes his first three point attempt (in which case he tends to make 'em all night), we have a chance to make a bold statement.  If we play like we played vs. Nederland, we'll need divine intervention to steal a W.  Should be a fun game-- I'll predict that much.  Then we get to sit in shock and awe of the Silsbee team's skill and athleticism.

Blah..Blah..Blah............Bullcrap we are winning this game! I appreciate everyones political approach, but we are not running for office. The Hawks will be flying all around they will take this one.

Poppa, I feel you, dawg-- but you didn't see us stink it up against Nederland.  Friday, 3:30 pm, at Ozen.  And I hope our Hawks are ready for some exercise.  This would be a quality win.

The way i see yall saying it is that Central doesn't have their whole teamdue to football but compare to HJ they don't lack in size. HJ hasn't been in luck behind the arc in this early part of the season. Well if HJ doesn't step it up by hitting some shots and Central plays the inside game like they know how then I predict Central on top. If HJ hit their shots and plays good defense through out the game and central is not taking advantaging of the inside game then HJ on top.

Blah..Blah..Blah............Bullcrap we are winning this game! I appreciate everyones political approach, but we are not running for office. The Hawks will be flying all around they will take this one.

Really?We should just have you make up the boxscore also since you  'know it all'..  ::) ::)

if we let poppa make up the box score can i drop 30 points hah  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami