*Nederland vs. Magnolia Playoff Updates*/Magnolia Advances!!!!!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back! :'( Sad to read the ending! I agree, HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH! YOU DID GOOD! Everyone knows that in the playoffs...it is ANYONES GAME! GREAT JOB NEDERLAND!!!

Hush "bronco"...don't BLOW MY COVER! ;D (sorry, but an inside joke here....he just knows me too well....... :-\).......Don't you tell them that I don't know how to text either! ;D

HEADS HIGH NEDERLAND!

GO BRONCOS!

I  couldn't be prouder of the Bulldogs and especially the Bulldog D.  Yall did a great job in the playoffs and blew away all my expectations.  Nothing to be ashamed of.  Just hate to see our seniors go. Look forward to next year.  We have some good freshman , sophmores. and jrs. coming back. GO DOGS!!!!!!!

Congratulations on a great season... I am so proud of the Dogs for fighting like they did... as far as the game goes... congratulations to magnolia on moving forward.. and call it biased or whatever you want, but I havent felt like this since 2000 vs. Bay City... I feel like the better team didnt win tonight...

Congratulations on a great season... I am so proud of the Dogs for fighting like they did... as far as the game goes... congratulations to magnolia on moving forward.. and call it biased or whatever you want, but I havent felt like this since 2000 vs. Bay City... I feel like the better team didnt win tonight...

Huge Nederland fan so lets get that out of the way. But here is the deal. The dogs did not need to play Friendswood next week. We cant even stop a running team from throwing the ball at will, how in the world would we stop FWood.

Anyway, Congrats on the year.

Looking forward to the next few years. Got some studs coming down the pipe.

Congrats to Magnolia on the win, they deserved it today.  Best of luck next week.

To  Nederland, you made us proud with your achievements.  Congrats on the great season and thanks for the ride . . . it was fun!!  I too am looking forward to the next few years!! 

Guest Brubaker

Roughrider, we could've outscored Friendswood, no doubt in my mind.  This team was just hitting it's stride, penalties and turnovers were the difference.  This was not a dominant defense, but the offense I'd put up against anybody.

Lamarque hung 50 on em, we'd a lit up the score board and had a chance, still a great year.

Bru--- I got to agree with you on the offense. I just have a hard time dealing with this D. I am not blaming coaches, I am not blaming the kids, they played their A#$ off. I just know what it takes to advance and I dint think the Dogs had the right mixture on D. this year.

Nevertheless, I think they had a heck of a year and I think this program has the right mixture to go the distance. It takes a special team to do that.

Like I said, huge fan and I support the heck out of these boys.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami