**Elgin at Dayton Updates** DAYTON WINS!!

Just heard Rockdale 7, Cleveland 2 at the half at Kyle field.

Brett maybe we should go grab our old Bronco jerseys and get on the field. Nevermind about that. We couldnt win when we were in high school, im sure we couldnt help now.

This is goat.

Alright Broncos kick a$$ second half

We could send you out there with your gloves and receiving skills. Maybe we could have coach Sherman come back and run Bob 10 over and over,  or have us punt on 3rd down like he used to.  Who the hell punts on 3rd down?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a third quarter.

probably daytons best quarter of the season.  it was shock and awe bronco style.

even the camera man got trucked.

anyone wondering....

I am ok.

wish I wouldn't have hit pause before I got lambasted.

while I was leaving I heard we hav arranged to play at conroe against the winner of the terry game.

what a great 3rd quarter for the broncos.

if we put 4 quarters together like that we will be tough to beat.

You are soooo right. I guess if we would have run Bob 10 again on 3rd down we would have lost a few more yards, so it actually worked to our advantage to punt on 3rd down.

And just for the record I never dropped a pass with those gloves. They were the neoprene hunting gloves from Walmart and they were awesome..

I had to keep this thread updated because Louis is working in Florida and couldnt get the game. We will both be in town next weekend for the game and hopefully see ya there.  Ohhh I almost forgot "GO RED RAIDERS" I hope they kick the crap out of OU.

I was very worried about you Toups! I was happy for the thumbs up that you were alright! Now I know why you love Dayton Football......You KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME! ;) Thank you for your Hilights etc....and all that you do for the students at DISD!

I heard the game would be at Deer Park? UPDATE!

HOW ABOUT THOSE BRONCOS?!!!!! ;D

Looks like Elgin won't be ending anyone's season this week.  Nice try...we play a terrible game and squeak out a victory 42-14.  Next week in Deer Park baby!!

Hey rollin, you asked where I was over there in the L-Town Crosby thread, I'm still around, just still speechless that we lost, funny thing is, I had a deja vu feeling about the Vidor game..........go figure.  :o

By te way, congratulations Dayton, get through with region 3 and show those other regions we aren't week in this part of the state, next year we'll have that rematch for sure.

Dayton came out early for warm-ups and was sluggish again early as if the were to pumped up and not relaxed,forcing plays.The young defense did a lot better job than last week holding Elgin to 7 first downs and(3)of those were penalty 1st.downs.The broncos came out after halftime and took control on both offense and defense.The wildcats had Nothing working as the DEFENSE smothered them play after play.Congradulations Broncos.

So we need to give a round of applause to mr toups because he is the true beast. He took the hit from ploch and just shrugged it off. Play of the year in my book :)

That was awesome... Purple4Ever took a shot and still held on to the camera with his head hitting the turf, hat flying and everything.... then he got up and gave the crowd a fist pump. Too bad he had already hit pause!!! You're a tough one! ;)

I was very worried about you Toups! I was happy for the thumbs up that you were alright! Now I know why you love Dayton Football......You KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAME! ;) Thank you for your Hilights etc....and all that you do for the students at DISD!

I heard the game would be at Deer Park? UPDATE!

HOW ABOUT THOSE BRONCOS?!!!!! ;D

Thanks.....

The 42 year old body took a lick and kept on ticking!!!

WAY TO GO BRONCOS!!!

When I video a game, I am an "active" participant...

Anyways.....

Highlights should be posted this afternoon.

GO BRONCOS!!!

ALL

THE

WAY

TO

STATE!!

Yeah thanks Toups for all you do for Dayton.Way to go Broncos.Some predicted pollsters contenders lost last night,upsets were going down like CC Calallen-Edcouch Elsa-WF Rider-while others had to scramble to win in the 2nd.half incl.Austin Lake Travis who got behind 21-7 early.Sixteen teams in the hunt now for the Title.One at a time.Dayton again showed why they have class as last points came w/8 min.left in the game, call of the stampede.I hope somebody Really gets at Stewart through the press,I wonder how many points Dayton full out all 4 Qts would put on you??

Whoever said "speed" wins was correct.  I don't think Elgin has ever seen speed like what happened lastnight.  Dayton was just way to fast and running outside wasn't going to happen.  I think that was the smallest (size wise) team Dayton has ever played.  C'mon D we're going to have to plug that middle if we're going to win the big one.

Same Toups....

Almost done with the highlights....

AND.....

The tape was rolling during my "incident".....

Will be posted by noon.

What an AWEsome defensive performance by the Broncos in the 2nd half.

Simply amazing...

Now....

WE NEED TO START OFF THE GAME THE SAME WAY!!!!

DOES ANY ONE KNOW IF THE GAME IN CONROE IS ON FRIDAY OR SATURDAY NEXT WEEKEND!!!

Need to make plans soon, and I need to know the day of the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83