Saturday and Sunday headlines 11/22/08 and 11/23/08

This is probably the best headline I ever saw for high school football.  I played football for Ottawa Univ. in Kansas and two local high schools battled one Friday night.  West Seaman Devils ( I Think)  and the "Can't remember" TROJANS.  Anyway the headline the next morning read:  "Seaman rips through Trojan Defense."   :);):D ;D :D  You know the editor had a smile on his face for quite a while.

Here's my try.   Bruins whip the dickens out of Dickenson.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederland wins and Wareall Grogan announces he will reign in the Southland Conference after a 500 yard game against Magnolia.

Central puts 56 on the board other team forgets to bring their run defence!

Bruins run game just keeps on rolling as they put 8 TD's on the scoreboard

BUCS DECIDED TO EAT EAGLE FOR DINNER FRI. NIGHT INSTEAD OF CROW. EC WINS IN LAST MINUTE VICTORY.      :o :o ;D ;D

East Chambers Fan BUC EM UP Found Crying Outside Stadium After Reality Sets In [move]Eagles Win Again[/move]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

BUCS DECIDED TO EAT EAGLE FOR DINNER FRI. NIGHT INSTEAD OF CROW. EC WINS IN LAST MINUTE VICTORY.      :o :o ;D ;D

East Chambers Fan BUC EM UP Found Crying Outside Stadium After Reality Sets In [move]Eagles Win Again[/move]                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

The Devil Made Me Do It

The Devil Made Me Do It

come on!!  why you gotta pick on the new guy??    ;) ;)

Jags knock down Lockharts 'locked' door

Ned Bulldogs Grogan took a bite out of Magnolia Bulldog's hide!

Too much A.J. Dugat...Not enough for Elgin to win

Dickinson Gators have a game plan for Michael, C. Louis throws for 350 yards in route from Bruins

Jag halftime show starts 10 minutes late so that 'the faint of heart' can hit the facilities and concessions

This is probably the best headline I ever saw for high school football.  I played football for Ottawa Univ. in Kansas and two local high schools battled one Friday night.  West Seaman Devils ( I Think)  and the "Can't remember" TROJANS.  Anyway the headline the next morning read:  "Seaman rips through Trojan Defense."   :);):D ;D :D  You know the editor had a smile on his face for quite a while.

Here's my try.   Bruins whip the dickens out of Dickenson.

Thank you.I just spit coffee all over my computor ;D

The Devil Made Me Do It

come on!!  why you gotta pick on the new guy??    ;) ;)

Because Opportunity Only Opens A Limited Number Of Doors In This Life.

Wildcat's spotted fleeing Dayton area headed in the direction of Kirbyville,as thunder of hooves means stampede is coming.Bruins having upcoming Gator fest in beaumont.Central claws the heart out of Lockhart.Lock prices fall.Nederland Dawgs send magnolia gift certificate for dog spa @ Pet's smart to heal the bruises.WOS mustangs continue to stomp everybody in it's path,history keeps rollin.White buffalo appears 2 weeks in a row,Crosby moves to rd.#3 bluebell ice cream moves creamery there.

The Woodlands, Tx  (AP)

West Orange-Stark swarms Hornets.

Caldwell's switch to spread offense in 2nd half proves unsuccessful.

Coach accuses WO-S of having 15 defenders on field, slow motion replays show 11.

After game WO-S fans donate state of the art drawing board for Hornet staff to go back to.

WO-S agrees to foot bill for steam cleaning artificial turf at Woodforest Stadium.

The Woodlands, Tx  (AP)

West Orange-Stark swarms Hornets.

Caldwell's switch to spread offense in 2nd half proves unsuccessful.

Coach accuses WO-S of having 15 defenders on field, slow motion replays show 11.

After game WO-S fans donate state of the art drawing board for Hornet staff to go back to.

WO-S agrees to foot bill for steam cleaning artificial turf at Woodforest Stadium.

Your not a WOS fan are you?

Wildcat's spotted fleeing Dayton area headed in the direction of Kirbyville,as thunder of hooves means stampede is coming.Bruins having upcoming Gator fest in beaumont.Central claws the heart out of Lockhart.Lock prices fall.Nederland Dawgs send magnolia gift certificate for dog spa @ Pet's smart to heal the bruises.WOS mustangs continue to stomp everybody in it's path,history keeps rollin.White buffalo appears 2 weeks in a row,Crosby moves to rd.#3 bluebell ice cream moves creamery there.

:o :o 

Panthers are snake-bit at Rattler Stadium. Hull-Daisetta pulls off the upset!!

Hull-Daisetta - 22          Mart - 15

Panthers claw their way to a victory in cat-fight. Kirbyville Shocked!!

Anahauc -36                Kirbyville - 29

Anahauc's annual Gator Fest, cancelled by Hurricane Ike actually took place yesterday in Baytown at Stallworth Stadium. Bruins Prevail!!

West Brook - 38            Dickenson - 20

Two seperate reports of wild horse stampede's in The Woodlands and Dayton. Broncos and Mustangs ride to Victory!!

Dayton - 32                  Elgin - 15

West Orange Stark - 35  Caldwell - 8

Reports of Massacre at Indian Stadium. Few Oilers survive Bremond onslaught.

Bremond - 48                West Hardin - 20

Guest JoesBros

Ump Tired After Going To Too Many Ballgames, Stays Home Sunday Spending Quality Time With Wife. ( Except during Cowboy Game )

Local "piratefan" gets jealous of local ump for taking his broadcast seat at Stallworth. Then accuses broadcast partner of cheating on him  :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder