Livingston

dayton

One heck of a good job Livingston.  Great job playing tough power football and doing something I've never seen anyone do to a Jerry Stewart coached team and ram it right down our throats.  Probably should have involved the QB a little more in the gameplan somehow and tried to get him into space but you can't argue with the 22 dive that probably averaged about 7 yards a rush.  Great job by the Bronco D to finally step it up near the end and shut down the inside running.  Can someone please tell me where the Linebackers were most of the game?  And can someone please fall on a fumble!

One heck of a good job Livingston.  Great job playing tough power football and doing something I've never seen anyone do to a Jerry Stewart coached team and ram it right down our throats.  Probably should have involved the QB a little more in the gameplan somehow and tried to get him into space but you can't argue with the 22 dive that probably averaged about 7 yards a rush.  Great job by the Bronco D to finally step it up near the end and shut down the inside running.  Can someone please tell me where the Linebackers were most of the game?  And can someone please fall on a fumble!

The linebackers were hanging on to #44 as he gained 7 yards on every run.  Heard he was fixing to start charging them guys for the rides.  Was waiting for someone to knock that kids legs off but they kept hitting him up high and he was taking them to the bank.

Yep the lions showed why they were dist.20-4a co-champs.Had Bronco "D" on its heels for the better part of 3 quarters.Great running attack game plan w/big offensive line pushing Dayton around.As good as you were the Broncos proved to be a little bit better this sat,chilly night.Chron.com had the game stats posted in the boxscore:Tot off.yards Broncos 440-31 carries for 260 yds.=8.39 per carry-passing 16/22 for 186 yds. --Livingston 330 tot.yds.-54 carries for 284 yds=5.26 per carry-2/5 passing for 46 yds.1 int. CONGRADULATIONS LIONS you represented 20-4a w/class @put up more rushing yds.than any opponent Dayton has faced this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder