*Dayton vs. Livingston Playoff Updates*/Dayton Wins/Comments

KFDM COOP

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually stated that dayton would not advance past the second round of the playoffs because of the defense, and everyone from dayton hated on me, said they were better than last year, i said they weren't even close to last years defense, tonight proves my point

I actually stated that dayton would not advance past the second round of the playoffs because of the defense, and everyone from dayton hated on me, said they were better than last year, i said they weren't even close to last years defense, tonight proves my point

They may not be as good as last season but tonights game doesnt prove anything. Livingston has been putting loads of points up all season. Dayton "holding" them to 28 is an accomplishment IMO. Good luck next week Broncos.

Now that this week is over with and no one from either district will see each other, CONGRADULATIONS to both teams in division 2 19-4a and both teams division 1 20-4a. Hey Soulja think you could pull some strings and get a Bulldog and Jaguar doubleheader next week. Nederland is playing at Moorehead in Conroe.

Now that this week is over with and no one from either district will see each other, CONGRADULATIONS to both teams in division 2 19-4a and both teams division 1 20-4a. Hey Soulja think you could pull some strings and get a Bulldog and Jaguar doubleheader next week. Nederland is playing at Moorehead in Conroe.

That would be nice, huh?  ;D ;D

It was a pretty good plan to hold the ball and control the clock.  They played a perfect game and caught a few breaks up until the 4th and 8.  They were penalized 0 times for 0 yards, recovered 3 fumbles, and got away with 2 bounced snaps to the punter.  One more defensive stop or turnover and they win the game.  Dayton kids better come to play next week instead of coming out flat and uninspired.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami