Dayton fans and media looking ahead

Lionfan

I knew it fans and media already looking ahead at the Bronco's road to the quarterfinals.

No matter how much fans on this board and coaches and players talk about taking it one game at a time, they all know they should easily defeat Livingston hopefully they will show up and go through the motions.

Sometimes lack of mental focus can't be helped it's human nature.

The little things are starting to add up in the Lions favor, lot's of bulletin board material building up the Lions should be foaming at the mouth come Saturday night from lack of respect.

This is the hidden content, please

The posted article is already on the bulletin board in the Dewalt fieldhouse.

Thank God for over zealous fans and media.

GO LIONS BEAT DAYTON!!!!!!!!

Please.please Mr lionfan what will it take to break in the Dewalt fieldhouse tonight and confiscate that nasty Dayton Bronco article on the Bulletin board!  please,please just name your price??

Can you tell me how the media and the fans can win or lose a football game?I believe it is decided on the field in High School Football as players are not paid to play or get alumni gifts etc.These postings are about fan support and are clean.Nobody thinks Livingston is NOT a good team.But trust me as the Bronco players & coaches will be well prepared for this game.I would say they probably looked @ film a dozen times and Dayton will bring there A game ready for the Lions.13 straight playoffs w/9 dist. titles should raise a flag,these guy's are for real.Do you think every year that teams like WOS-Newton-Kirbyville-Dayton,and a bunch more are just LUCKY???I think this posting ya'll put up-was made up by ya'll as a motivater-it did not come from our school.Your lions should wanna play the best to be the best.If you win then my crow I want smoked on a pit.

No gonna leave it up!!!!

Word is over here in Livingston a text message has surfaced between Dayton assistant coaches talking about how the back up's should get plenty of rep's by early in the third.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

That might be the funniest thing I have ever heard.  The dayton fans, players and coaches want to thank the school board.  The last 2 nights I went and watched the team practice on a dry field under the lights until around 6:30.  I talked to AJ and I have never seen him so fired up.  Word is the Livingston players have been talking and the coaches sent a text message that AJ is not very good.  So thank you livingston.  You should see the bulletin board material that is up in the locker room.  Where does this stuff come from.  Nice typed letter.  Has some good stuff on how Livingston is going to crush the soft Dayton Broncos.

Ohh boy!  This is going to be all out war!  I don't think the Lions should have gotten those Bronco players all rilled up like that... :o

I doubt the players and coaches have anything to do with it. It's just people with a computer stirring the pot. It's good for a laugh though.

It doesn't matter what fans are saying. All that matters is what this man is saying...

“We can only control what we do on the playing field,†said head football coach Jerry Stewart. “We’re not going to worry or concern ourselves with what everyone else is doing. We’ll prepare for each opponent the same way each week whoever it might be, because if you lose, you go home, so you better just worry about the opponent on the field against you this week or you won’t be around to see anyone else the next week.â€

If A.J is slow,Then please punt or kick to him this bi-dist game,and please double up the coverage on him so he can still get 3-4 tds.Did Livingston lose there last yrs. film or what?Dugat has been smokin players game after game & makes them look so pitiful trying to tackle him.This year's A.J will Lower the boom @ times on tacklers.Just wishin the Lions get a from behind good look @ the rear end of the Bronco speedster freshman RB----.C.E KING's speed could not touch him in a 1 carry for 59 yd.dash.If I were the lions I would be more worried about the freshman RB Getting a seam,As he will take it to the house very quickly.But it really is facts Dayton has lots of players that can beat you.If any PLAYERS ARE FOAMING AT THE MOUTH-Then get them LIONS some OXYGEN & WATER.

Just talked to one of the coaches from Dayton who is friends with one of the Livingston coaches and they said that AJ was slow and that Cody was over rated.  Also said the the OLine could not block and the defense was soft. 

As long as we are "making these things up"....

I also "heard"...

For the good sportmanship gift ceremony at the beginning of the game, Dayton is going to give Livingston a team set of basketballs.

GEEZZZZZZ

Dayton will be ready to play Saturday.

Guest band of brothers

hate to say it but I will...the deer is once again in the headlights! no disrespect to livingston,but dayton has just a little too much fire power and this thread didn't help matters either!

If Bronco fans are looking ahead it would be caused by Dayton's great coaching staff under Stewart.Many times in the past the Broncos had real good football teams in the playoff's and it was "VERY OBVIOUS" that Dayton was simply outcoached.Stewart's methods have moved the Broncos forward to a differant level of play-before Dayton never had back to back seasons w/1,800+ passing yds.The Broncos have always had real good defenses,and rarely has the offense had to come from behind.Last years run,has this years squad pumped as they have many more players to score on you.I love the thread about A.J. being slow????If you ain't SCARED then PLEEEEEEEESE kick /punt to him,or single cover him on defense.NUFF SAID.As for the Media they think 2 straight dist co-champs "L" Train raiders are the best thing since NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS,paper after paper.They have had 2 cinderella years in 20-4a but they cannot ever match up to the past yrs. in the Golden Triangle of the great teams of WOS-PNG-NED-WB-a few that come to mind.When this group of raiders graduate-incl.the 30 seniors already graduated that have played together since Jr.High- will the train derail?They have a pretty good coach the last 2 yrs.But he is not among a bunch of HC's of those teams listed above.GO BRONCOS IT IS YOURS TO TAKE.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder