Hardin-Jefferson Vs Cleveland Playoff Predictions

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well no prediction here. I know Coach Martel is going to do whatever is necessary to have them boys ready to play friday night. HJ hang on to the ball and this ends up being a lot closer game than everyone thinks. Turn the ball over like you did in the first meeting with Cleveland and I will see you at the gym with the Hecklers!

Good Luck to HJ and Coach Martel friday night. We as fans are proud of you and the way you have played with a lot of heart this year. Now lets get out there and show them that we are a better team than the one they played earlier in the season.

Cleveland is the better team in any scenario. I believe Cleveland's achilles heal is there pass defense. Cleveland is fast and can run the ball, but strange things might happen when they face a passing qb and a good run defense....

Cleveland 35

HJ            7

Guest PrimeTime

So is this a prediction blog or suck off Hardin-Jefferson?? In my opinion Cleveland will run away with this game. Week after week speed has been to the Tribes advantage, likewise will be the case this week. Cleveland is on a win streak that has shocked the world and it is going to take a little more than H.J. to bring them to a stop. Time to start thinking about thumping the pumpkin Hawks. Cleveland by 3 touchdowns.

So is this a prediction blog or suck off Hardin-Jefferson?? In my opinion Cleveland will run away with this game. Week after week speed has been to the Tribes advantage, likewise will be the case this week. Cleveland is on a win streak that has shocked the world and it is going to take a little more than H.J. to bring them to a stop. Time to start thinking about thumping the pumpkin Hawks. Cleveland by 3 touchdowns.

Well PrimeTime I really figured that you would be posting that HJ would be hanging a couple of touchdowns on us and we would need a hole to crawl into, like you THOUGHT Coldsprings would do to us! Fact is we didn't need any of it! we'll just keep playing our game and taking it one day at a time. we have been behind our team all season and will be in the stands cheering for them everytime they take the field. But i'm glad that for this week anyway, you have maybe realized just how good Cleveland really is this year!

I'm not predicting numbers, but Cleveland will advance!

Now that we are in playoffs, the numbers are not as important, we just get the win and advance, keeping our boys safe and health for the second round!

Keep it Rollin Tribe, Indian Fans ready to travel!!!

Guest PrimeTime

Well PrimeTime I really figured that you would be posting that HJ would be hanging a couple of touchdowns on us and we would need a hole to crawl into, like you THOUGHT Coldsprings would do to us! Fact is we didn't need any of it! we'll just keep playing our game and taking it one day at a time. we have been behind our team all season and will be in the stands cheering for them everytime they take the field. But i'm glad that for this week anyway, you have maybe realized just how good Cleveland really is this year!

Now that we are in playoffs, the numbers are not as important, we just get the win and advance, keeping our boys safe and health for the second round!

Don't get it twisted... I haven't bought into this Cleveland Indian thing everyone is selling. I am just making a prediction and giving my opinion. Speed and determination won it for the "Tribe" against Coldsprings. The "Tribe" will role through H.J. but if you want to make a believer out of me, beat a GOOD team. Excuse me while I wait to attend the next game when Cleveland will be tested. We will see what kind of team they really are. Thats the word!!

Don't get it twisted... I haven't bought into this Cleveland Indian thing everyone is selling. I am just making a prediction and giving my opinion. Speed and determination won it for the "Tribe" against Coldsprings. The "Tribe" will role through H.J. but if you want to make a believer out of me, beat a GOOD team. Excuse me while I wait to attend the next game when Cleveland will be tested. We will see what kind of team they really are. Thats the word!!

That's more like it, you just needed to predict something that will really happen, Also don't cut the Indians short with just speed and determination, that was two factors, but we also have talent, depth, discipline, coaching and hard hitting. So whatever, I guess Rockdale is now the test and then it will be someone else for one reason or another.

The Tribe has Arrived, That's the words!

Guest PrimeTime

Depth?? Coaching?? Let's be honest with each other. Who do they have after their Qb? Let never hope we have to find out. O-line? Undersized and no depth to speak of. They are lucky to get past H.J. I take everything back. You just won't go away. Hope that horn never gets blown. That big girl would be pretty upset then wouldn't she. Go Hawks!!! Stop the Run and force turnovers. Contain, Contain, Contain. Don't let em' get outside!!!!!!!

Whatever, you have no clue what you are talking about and it has shown in your post. If you really think we have nothing after our QB, we haven't been watching the same team. Just keep doing what you do best, making BS predictions based on nothing. Everyone will see our depth soon enough.You can't contain it, if you can't catch it .No reply needed!

Keep Rolling Tribe! Beastmode!

i dont get this beast mode thing....are yall watching transformers or something?

i drove through cleveland about 2 weeks ago and it was EVERYWHERE!!!! haha maybe im missing something but i just dont get it. anyways i still think the astonishing team defense of cleveland will be the deciding factor. if they play they same way they played all year i think they have no problem handling hj. but if cleveland comes out and expects a cake walk hj might sneak past.

with that i think when the smoke clears it will be cleveland by 3 scores

hj will suprise alot of people....idk y their sayin we suck..i mean we did make it to playoffs

nobody ever said hj inhales vigorously....everybody just knows how good cleveland is. they did go 9-0.....if you do pull the upset though ill be one of the first on here to say congrats and good luck in the 2nd round. i honestly could care less who wins.

let everyone put down HJ like they have been doing all year that will just give our boys a reason to come out and try to prove everyone wrong im not saying HJ is better then Cleveland and there would be no facts to prove that even if i did but im just saying HJ isnt just going to roll over because Cleveland is 9-0 and beat them once already if we can keep the turnover differential within 2 itll be a close game if not we can just pack it in and get ready for the hardwood

ya but clevelands district isnt as hard as our district i bet weve could have gone 9-0 in their district. i bet wos and silsbee would have beat the crap out of them to like they did us  but that dont matter both teams have gotten better and now that its the playoffs the records for both teams are 0-0 so it gonna be a good game and will be close most likely so good luck to both teams and GO HAWKS

Guest PrimeTime

Whatever, you have no clue what you are talking about and it has shown in your post. If you really think we have nothing after our QB, we haven't been watching the same team. Just keep doing what you do best, making BS predictions based on nothing. Everyone will see our depth soon enough.You can't contain it, if you can't catch it .No reply needed!

I'm being serious. The depth is not there as much as you want it to be. The Indians might have a replacement for every position but the talent pool is very shallow. Once you get past your ones, then what? Exactly!!! You keep coming back with you weak stuff and I will continue to fire right back. The district is weak and Cleveland will be tested. You don't have to be faster than something to contain it GENIUS!!!!

P.S.  Pretty mature about the whole "No Reply Needed!!!" Good one are you 12?

Well hello. I'm back in action. Took a few weeks off to let my name clear. (lol) Where do I begin?

I didn't even attend the last two games that Cleveland has had because of prior engagements, but my inside source said that both games the Tribe got punched in the face early and then it was OVER!!! All the Indians need is a reason! Those boys play for something more than a win. They love and care for their coaches and fellow team mates. I have seen this team grow in to a single unit. The defense is a masterpiece. 11 hats around the ball at all times. Tullos has done a great job in introducing a sense of urgency in that defense. My prediction is that the Indians comes out on fire! Coach Kellam has been waiting on this moment all year! I can already sense the anxiety and determination in his voice. Go out and make a believer out of all the doubters TRIBE!!!! Get that O-line ready Kellam!!!! ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder