Who is going to be Div I rep in HD, WH, Evadale district?

tram

West Hardin is 4-2 in district and High Island is 3-2. I don't think there is any way High Island can get in. Even if they were to beat H-D West Hardin would have to lose to winless Burkeville.

You may be correct...but IF HI won, wouldn't that put HD, HI and WH all at 4-2?  Wouldn't it come down to points spread and who beat who head-to-head?  I will tell you I haven't studied the scenario at all.  Of course, if HD takes of business, it's Evadale-HD-WH...

West Hardin is 4-2 in district and High Island is 3-2. I don't think there is any way High Island can get in. Even if they were to beat H-D West Hardin would have to lose to winless Burkeville.

You may be correct...but IF HI won, wouldn't that put HD, HI and WH all at 4-2?  Wouldn't it come down to points spread and who beat who head-to-head?  I will tell you I haven't studied the scenario at all.  Of course, if HD takes of business, it's Evadale-HD-WH...

Here are the current district standings for those 3 teams

Hull-Daisetta (5-1)

West Hardin (4-2)

High Island (3-2)

HD is at HI

Burkeville is at WH

IF HI was to beat HD that would put them at

HD (5-2)

HI (4-2)

I dont see WH losing to winless Burkeville so they would finish 5-2, tied with HD for 2nd but HD would get the head to head over them and go 2nd. That missed game HI had with Sabine Pass may end up hurting them because they haven't played as many games as WH so they can't catch them in the standings.

Now if somehow HI beat HD and Burkeville beat WH they would finish like this

WH (4-3)

HI (4-2)

You would think in that case HI would go because they have 1 less loss than WH but WH could then throw out the argument that HI didn't have to play as many games as they did. Not sure what the decision would be in that case?

I think that some of you are counting games against SP in with the district standings. Due to the fact that the Sharks could not field a team when district started the games they have played did not count in the district standings. The Rebels are 6-0 and play the sharks this week so everyone else has their sixth game this week. No other team except Evadale has even played 6 district games.

Be sure that the record you are stating are in fact correct and if you have SP in those district records then you are incorrect. SP games were determined to be non-district if they could play and a bye if they could not.

I think that some of you are counting games against SP in with the district standings. Due to the fact that the Sharks could not field a team when district started the games they have played did not count in the district standings. The Rebels are 6-0 and play the sharks this week so everyone else has their sixth game this week. No other team except Evadale has even played 6 district games.

Be sure that the record you are stating are in fact correct and if you have SP in those district records then you are incorrect. SP games were determined to be non-district if they could play and a bye if they could not.

That's what I originally thought and then someone else told me otherwise. That makes sense as to give everyone an equal number of district games. So the district standings are this....

Evadale (6-2) (6-0)

Hull-Daisetta (7-2) (4-1)

West Hardin (4-3) (3-2)

High Island (4-3) (3-2)

Chester (3-5) (1-4)

Colmesneil (2-6) (1-4)

Burkeville (0-7) (0-5)

Sabine Pass (1-5) (0-0)

So High Island can still get in. Thanks for the clarification

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online