Will Nederland's Offense Struggle??

Guest Kelly Football

Guest Kelly Football

I was reading from some of the Nederland posters that they may be concerned about the Dogs' Recievers. How will Nederland's offense be overall?

I was reading from some of the Nederland posters that they may be concerned about the Dogs' Recievers. How will Nederland's offense be overall?

The Bulldogs have had a pretty good passing game the last few years and naturally that makes the running game open up. I think it is too early to tell if this year will continue their success in the air.

The passing game seemed out of sync against Silsbee and it may have had to do with Moshier and other players being out of town for the baseball playoffs and I am sure being the first scrimmage didn't help. Obviously there can be timing problems if you don't get to practice and even more so with a new set of receivers.

Next week's scrimmage with Jasper might be a better indication of how the passing game (and thereby the rest of the offense) will go this year. Mosely can be great and most of the offensive line is returning but I don't think Nederland can survive with a one dimensional offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami