Friendswood 69 LaMarque 48 Final Thur/LaMarque Out!

Wow! The once mighty La Marque has fallen to 3-6? No wonder we aren't getting the LM posters this year on the boards. The team that will always be in the playoffs, isn't. I guess the "whoosh" didn't work this season.

Interesting that the year LM breaks their playoff string is the year that 4A goes to four playoff teams.

There are other reasons why LM posters are not on here. It's kind of hard to post here when you have been banned, and for good reason I might add.

Wow! The once mighty La Marque has fallen to 3-6? No wonder we aren't getting the LM posters this year on the boards. The team that will always be in the playoffs, isn't. I guess the "whoosh" didn't work this season.

Interesting that the year LM breaks their playoff string is the year that 4A goes to four playoff teams.

As usual, MC fans smell themselves but fail to see the big picture.  Yeah, one would think with 4 slots LM would make it in but with a new coach, new system, a top heavy district(Angleton, F'wood, TC), it was gonna be a tough row to hoe.  But like most MC posters full of bravado and ignorance, you can't see how Nederland barely made the playoffs themselves with 4 teams going.  And I'm willing to bet, Nederland wouldn't make the playoffs in that district either....

I think it's  envy of LM and since the majority of posers from MC put a lot of stock in Tradition, considering this is the first time LM missed the playoffs since '89 which includes 10 state game appearances with 5 rings.  There's nothing between either MC school that can match that kind of consistency.  First time in 7 years F'wood beat LM.  Most points LM ever allowed in school history.  Yes, '08 is a strange year with both LM and Yates staying home but I'll take that over any and everything emanating from between US 69 and Texas 347....

Lamarque basically ran their HC out of town last year after one season (one 10+ win season). You reap what you sow. Run a good HC out of town enough and eventually the top prospects for the job decline and you get a guy from Dallas with a mediocre record at best!

No, that small pond coach(he was from Refugio) ran his own self out of town because he saw that history and couldn't live up to it.  Who they should've hired was the coach from Lamar Consolidated who by the way, ran both your Injuns and Nederland from the playoffs in secessive seasons....

As usual, MC fans smell themselves but fail to see the big picture.  Yeah, one would think with 4 slots LM would make it in but with a new coach, new system, a top heavy district(Angleton, F'wood, TC), it was gonna be a tough row to hoe.  But like most MC posters full of bravado and ignorance, you can't see how Nederland barely made the playoffs themselves with 4 teams going.  And I'm willing to bet, Nederland wouldn't make the playoffs in that district either....

I think it's 99%  of LM and since the majority of posers from MC put a lot of stock in Tradition, considering this is the first time LM missed the playoffs since '89 which includes 10 state game appearances with 5 rings.  There's nothing between either MC school that can match that kind of consistency.  First time in 7 years F'wood beat LM.  Most points LM ever allowed in school history.  Yes, '08 is a strange year with both LM and Yates staying home but I'll take that over any and everything emanating from between US 69 and Texas 347....

I think you should be banned for your (bold faced) reference above. We don't need that type of stuff on here. LM misses the playoffs and all you can do is try and smother it with your playoff appearances and MC bashing. LM lost out, that's all there is to it.  :'(

I think it's 99%  of LM and since the majority of posers from MC put a lot of stock in Tradition, considering this is the first time LM missed the playoffs since '89 which includes 10 state game appearances with 5 rings.  There's nothing between either MC school that can match that kind of consistency.  First time in 7 years F'wood beat LM.  Most points LM ever allowed in school history.  Yes, '08 is a strange year with both LM and Yates staying home but I'll take that over any and everything emanating from between US 69 and Texas 347....

I think you should be banned for your (bold faced) reference above. We don't need that type of stuff on here. LM misses the playoffs and all you can do is try and smother it with your playoff appearances and MC bashing. LM lost out, that's all there is to it.  :'(

Banning me doesn't hide the truth.  Someone reffered to LM as being cocky.  What's more cocky than giving the throat slashing sign in victory?  What about that?  I'll take LM's  confidence over MC cockiness all day long

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124