Shouldnt Lumberton be worried about Ned. and not Dayton

texans

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah we are thinking about you choking against Nederland and the beat down you will get from us.  If you don't like it then stop reading it.  GO BIG NED

What are you, 12 years old?  Has anyone ever said that Dayton doesn't have a great team?  Nope, they haven't.  Did Dayton lose to Lumberton?  Yup, they did.  So what, you-know-what happens.  Lumberton lost to Vidor this year.  Big whoop.  And people think Lumberton's fans have cornered the market on the obnoxious.

I didn't say that Lumberton didn't have a great team.  I just believe my team is better.  And I want it to be proven in the first round.  Why are you freaking out?  You don't have to read my posts, but you do anyway.  Lumberton fills this board up all the time talking about how great they are, why is it wrong for Dayton fans (or any other) to do the same?

Nah we are thinking about you choking against Nederland and the beat down you will get from us.  If you don't like it then stop reading it.  GO BIG NED

What are you, 12 years old?  Has anyone ever said that Dayton doesn't have a great team?  Nope, they haven't.  Did Dayton lose to Lumberton?  Yup, they did.  So what, you-know-what happens.  Lumberton lost to Vidor this year.  Big whoop.  And people think Lumberton's fans have cornered the market on the obnoxious.

Did Lumberton lose to dayton yup they did 55-7 two years ago since we are in the past.

Way to go raid07 now you got the mods after us.

Back to the topic:  GO BULLDOGS

B.M.F., does Dayton get to avoid Lake Travis this year? I hope so.

LOL Best post ever.

Seriously, both BMF and the Lumberton fans who are replying to him need to get a life outside of a surreal internet forum.

Like you?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124