EVADALE VS CHESTER / Evadale's Homecoming Saturday

Guest curtissimo

sorry curtissimo...aint happening..ive seen these guys play..they got what it takes..rebels are state bound..and QB stringer is going to lead them there all the way..

rebs 51

chester 5

Sorry Chicken Nugget, but the rebels will be lucky to get past the second round of the playoffs.   8)

Iwonder how chester would do in the in the playoffs. ;D

We'd prolly get owned to tell the truth, but all i was tryin to say was that Evadale wont make it to state like

Nugget said. 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RebelYeller you should know better than that.      Evadales homecomings not "honecomings" are trashy. I went to the parade two years ago and this kid flipped me and my daughter off. I don't think that is the norm in evadale but it is getting that way with you and your posts. So, i think you should do you and your town a favor and stop posting on this website. I got chester winning big in this one. 14-7.

P.S. the field hasn't looked good in my lifetime. Maybe i'm in the wrong town. We'll see tomorrow night on the grid-iron. And if you and i are thinking about the same dump that is a sad excuse for a field.

RebelYeller you should know better than that.      Evadales homecomings not "honecomings" are trashy. I went to the parade two years ago and this kid flipped me and my daughter off. I don't think that is the norm in evadale but it is getting that way with you and your posts. So, i think you should do you and your town a favor and stop posting on this website. I got chester winning big in this one. 14-7.

P.S. the field hasn't looked good in my lifetime. Maybe i'm in the wrong town. We'll see tomorrow night on the grid-iron. And if you and i are thinking about the same dump that is a sad excuse for a field.

you sound jealous.. ;D And if i were you i wouldnt get my hopes up that prediction. i believe i will come to watch just to see chester get toasted..

haha...chesters field is surrounded by sewage and mosquitoes and stray dogs and brick bleachers..i think i got west nile from there..

Chester 4

Rebs 59

well gladiator you have a big mouth on here it must make you feel better to talk trash online but why dont you show what you are in person because i honestly do not believe that you are what you talk like on here so tomorrow after the rebels roll over chester you meet me and we'll settle it like men.... come on big boy show me what your made of

Guest curtissimo

Come on Mike Hunt, that's ridiculus to want to fight someone because he dogged on your field. Gladiator was a little harsh, but those aren't fighting words.

Well I did go to the parade this morning and one again the people who built floats did a great job. The pep rally went well and everyone got their trophies for their parade entries.

I am not here to talk trash to anyone, its not my style. I just like to be positive and pump up my community. If it makes someone feel better to dog me or Evadale, well if that floats your boat. It won't take one thing away from the season that the Rebels have had and hopefully will continue to have.

I will be at tonight's game and my voice will be heard urging the District Champion Rebels on to another victory.

Someone told me the winner out of Itasca/Normangee.  

All rivalry aside, I hope that all District 23 1-a Representatives win.  Would like to see West Hardin down the road again.  Wouldn't it be nice to have HD State Champion D1 and Evadale or West hardin State Champion D2.

(So before everyone attacks )I know its wishful thinking but it would be nice.

Someone told me the winner out of Itasca/Normangee.  

All rivalry aside, I hope that all District 23 1-a Representatives win.  Would like to see West Hardin down the road again.  Wouldn't it be nice to have HD State Champion D1 and Evadale or West hardin State Champion D2.

(So before everyone attacks )I know its wishful thinking but it would be nice.

Your right wishful thinking ;D

i wish this district the best but i really dont see any of the team having a strong playoff run the district is just a little down this year and they have to play a second round team hope i am wrong but it is going to take a lot for this district to get a win in the playoffs

What in the world possessed you to say anything at all?  You could have stopped with "wish you the best"...thanks for the support. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    assfff
    Newest Member
    assfff